• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Gardaí treating serious assault at Newbridge train station as possible "hate crime"

Tom

Eirú Sean Gael
PI Member
Just putting this out there as any good investigator would ask, just to eliminate possibilities and to help the investigation. Were you cottaging and it went wrong perhaps?

It can be a dangerous world out there.

sighthound

PI Member
As a white girl, If I’m raped by a black or African will this be “hate crime”
Or just normal crime? They really haven’t thought this through. Bit like Irish unity, Sound great until you try to implement it.
That wouldnt be a crime that would be the integration and diversification of ireland in action - that man is just being himself raping you its what he would do in his normal everyday village in Africa rape every woman that he sees. if an irish rugby player did it it would also be ignored too as he is from a good family - so the moral is women are just hated by all men !! if we had any brains we would just dress modestly and not invite these advances with fake tan and barely there pussy pelmet dresess. I am afraid the se x sells marketing has been too successful and everyone is contaminated by it.

Storybud2

PI Member
It's only a hate crime if it's carried out by a white man.
Yep, De-Nationalization by any other name,, the Rotherham and Rochdale pakistani muslim child rape gangs did not get charged with hate crimes against their white victims ? it is trying to put the
toothpaste back in the tube when hate crimes are thrown around willy nilly and there is a discrimination bias and not a level playing field,,

The NI troubles were 30 years of " Hate Crimes" and not a struggle for civil rights and oppression by todays standards,, who the fook is controlling the narrative when "Hate Crimes" are being bandied about ?? yep ,, the same globalist scum that want to take your Country and Culture away from you,,,

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
This guy was just on Radio 1. Dartry Park repeated as the location of the attack. I guess it's ok for an individual to get this mixed up (maybe locally it's called Dartry Park but news to me) but the Paper of Record and the National Broadcaster? It can only have happened at Dodder Park.

When reporting the details of a crime it's kind of important to get the location correct but out esteemed journalists can't be arsed. One wonders how much scrutiny the rest of his story will be given

He also stated they were "white, Irish". The Dropping Well and the businesses at the Dartry Woolen Mills should have cctv so this should be wrapped up toot suite

The description of the initial harassment is like something out of a soap opera

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Zappone is now claiming she lost her seat bro cause she is a lesbian. Was it hate crime a against a lesbian or just an abortion monger? She is correct, hate was the main factor she lost here seat but not hate die to her being a lesbian. She so craves the camera. Maybe she will get to walk the ancient pilgrims way with McAleese?

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
Zappone is now claiming she lost her seat bro cause she is a lesbian. Was it hate crime a against a lesbian or just an abortion monger? She is correct, hate was the main factor she lost here seat but not hate die to her being a lesbian. She so craves the camera. Maybe she will get to walk the ancient pilgrims way with McAleese?
That is gas, she said she just recently heard there was a hate filled campaign against her.

“I’m very upset to hear about that,” Zappone said in the video. “Not so much for myself, but for the others who share that identity with me. I really believe that it’s important to say ‘no’ to that, and instead really give the message that my work as a lesbian, as an educator, as a politician, as a community educator, is fuelled and rooted in love.''

My work as a lesbian? Is it a job now?

Florence

PI Member
re Zappone's election loss, she doesn't mention that some people may have been less than impressed with her record of creativity regarding her travel expenses. Rremember the Sunday Times expose - 'Zappone takes the scenic route.'

The Dail accounts Dept accepted that she took a 'more convenient' (6km) longer route to get the the Dail which put her in the band 1 range. She was a senator then so her annual payout went from 5250 (unvouched) to 20,795 (unvouched). The higher sum is because it is presumed that Members in this Band may need overnight accommodation after evening sittings. Zappone was on Room to Improve and had celebrity architect DermotBbannon free of charge to revamp her house (22km from Dail) so she certainly didn't need the extra cash to stay over in Dublin.

had I lived in her constituency I would have encouraged everyone I know not to vote for her on this issue. she pretends to be a friend for the poor and underpriviledged - did she give any of her dodgy expenses to the needy? I doubt it.

Last edited:
I’m feel for anyone being attacked like this but how is this an alleged “hate crime”? Did his attackers say he was being attacked for his homosexuality or was it a random act of violence? This is the absurd world of “hate crime” media headlines seeping into our Society
Completely coincidentally this alledged hate crime occurred the same day as the free speech rally ,which was violently opposed by those wanting the implementation of hate speech laws, .......... just saying.

Oliver Plunkett

PI Member
Completely coincidentally this alledged hate crime occurred the same day as the free speech rally ,which was violently opposed by those wanting the implementation of hate speech laws, .......... just saying.
Our very own Jussie Smollet incident? We really have joined the globo homo big boys at the international banquet table of hell

Top Bottom