Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Gardaí drag man out of car at checkpoint

gijoe

PI Member
I'm sure all the resident power-worshippers are doing unspeakable things to themselves whilst watching this on repeat.
I have to sanitise my screen now.......COVID secure I mean........

gijoe

PI Member
Sounds as if he's American - looks as if pointing out he was white didn't work......

whyfillaw

PI Member
softly,softly in comparison to how the State Police in Australia deal with Yobbos travelling outside the limit of travel during lockdown.This is 9 months too late, the Gardai should have tackled lawbreakers from the min the travel zone limits were brought in.The amount of traffic on the roads indicates that people are travelling further than the "Distance Allowed" and without a valid reason , the Gardai should give €200 on the spot fine.
In Australia it is several thousand dollars fine and prison for repeat offenders.

Polyco

PI Member
softly,softly in comparison to how the State Police in Australia deal with Yobbos travelling outside the limit of travel during lockdown.This is 9 months too late, the Gardai should have tackled lawbreakers from the min the travel zone limits were brought in.The amount of traffic on the roads indicates that people are travelling further than the "Distance Allowed" and without a valid reason , the Gardai should give €200 on the spot fine.
In Australia it is several thousand dollars fine and prison for repeat offenders.
Well that's Australia's business, and I'm sure you'd be happy there.

Olli Rehn

PI Member
No surprise that you think it has some sort of intelligence considering your own woeful lack of it.
The virus has probably more intelligence than you will ever have.

Top Bottom