Game of Thrones

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Disney is the villain, they saw a good show that eclipsed their spandex empire of rubbish and their destruction of Star Wars so they sabotaged it.
Thats an interesting conspiracy theory, Game of Thrones 'Geniuses' Benioff & Weiss Get to Ruin Star Wars Next

Kathleen Kennedy ruined star wars, and the Weiss and Benioff combo ruined GOT, and have been given star wars movie now, and as awful as the last few have been, i can well imagine they'll do an even worse job, but the idea that they would be given a star wars movie if they did their best to botch GOT is something i could never have imagined.

Not forgetting the two lads are jews, whats with the irish connections regards these people, both of them Trinity heads and she of obvious irish stock, either way the irish connections didnt do them any good regards being able to do their jobs very well, hacks the lot of them. I think they are all just incompetent wankers, and incompetent wankers tend to flock together.

Karloff

PI Member
Thats an interesting conspiracy theory, Game of Thrones 'Geniuses' Benioff & Weiss Get to Ruin Star Wars Next

Kathleen Kennedy ruined star wars, and the Weiss and Benioff combo ruined GOT, and have been given star wars movie now, and as awful as the last few have been, i can well imagine they'll do an even worse job, but the idea that they would be given a star wars movie if they did their best to botch GOT is something i could never have imagined.

Not forgetting the two lads are jews, whats with the irish connections regards these people, both of them Trinity heads and she of obvious irish stock, either way the irish connections didnt do them any good regards being able to do their jobs very well, hacks the lot of them. I think they are all just incompetent wankers, and incompetent wankers tend to flock together.
Well Weiss and Benioff did GOT from the beginning and it is an excellent show. I do not think season 8 ruined it, that's harsh. The end off isn't going to be genius but it is not ruined. Star Wars was always a limited concept with it's manichean setting - people attack Lucas for the prequels but i actually prefer them to the originals but the new movies are bad.

Well Weiss and Benioff did GOT from the beginning and it is an excellent show. I do not think season 8 ruined it, that's harsh. The end off isn't going to be genius but it is not ruined. Star Wars was always a limited concept with it's manichean setting - people attack Lucas for the prequels but i actually prefer them to the originals but the new movies are bad.
GOT was a train wreck after season 4 when they started running out of book material, hacks the both of em, but whatever i can see how people would still watch it up to season 7, everyone to their own, but my opinion has been validated by season 8.

I dont think you are a serious person, are you trolling ?, the prequels were total garbage in comparison to the original three, the reason the original three are the classics they are is that Lucas wasnt allowed to ruin it, he was surrounded by competent people that knew what they were doing and were able to rein him in and stop him from making a complete mess of it. When the did the prequels he had become so powerful and rich that no one dared tell him otherwise and he ran amok with the prequels.

Red letter media did a great take down on the three prequels, first one linked here. But whatever, the new ones are trash.

This is an issue of quality of the people that run these products like Kennedy and hack writers like those two lads, or even Lucas is they are not as smart or competent as they think they are and there is little to no accountability for what they do as they are either too powerful or the industry protects its own rather then kick them to the side of the road.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Great end to a great show.

Kind of fitting really,
The Starks rule, Queen of the North, King of the 6 Kingdoms, Jon Snow King of the North beyond the wall.
THey could have fleshed it out for another two seasons, 1 season dedicated to the night king, the other dedicated to the war in the South.
Sadly it wasn't to be, perhaps though we will get two spin-offs,
jons adventures North of the Wall, Arya's adventures West Of Westeros.
either way it has been a pleasure watching these past eight years, not the way I would have ended it but I can't grumble how it ended.

Our watch has ended.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Great end to a great show.

Kind of fitting really,
The Starks rule, Queen of the North, King of the 6 Kingdoms, Jon Snow King of the North beyond the wall.
THey could have fleshed it out for another two seasons, 1 season dedicated to the night king, the other dedicated to the war in the South.
Sadly it wasn't to be, perhaps though we will get two spin-offs,
jons adventures North of the Wall, Arya's adventures West Of Westeros.
either way it has been a pleasure watching these past eight years, not the way I would have ended it but I can't grumble how it ended.

Our watch has ended.
they are making a prequel!

Top Bottom