Game of Thrones

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
These people are fkucing nuts.

And also racist as hell, the black actors in GOT do a good job as actors, these sociology students reduce their worth to the colour of their skin and imply that is their only attribute, it's like the slow hand clapping. They are obsessed with skin colour and while they pretend that obsession is positive i perceive that it could flip to negative with no effort (and probably does when they are in private).

This one is even crazier.

The only criticism that could be levied is why didn't she grab Cersei and jump off.
poc victim?

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
~Well the latest episode was fun, we finally got to some head chopping at Kings Landing, lost another Dragon and watched the Queen emulate her Dad and begin her journey into madness.

Jamie screwed Brienne and took her Virginity, Tormound shit in his own pants and won Ghost in the runner up prize.

2 Episodes to go.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
~Well the latest episode was fun, we finally got to some head chopping at Kings Landing, lost another Dragon and watched the Queen emulate her Dad and begin her journey into madness.

Jamie screwed Brienne and took her Virginity, Tormound shit in his own pants and won Ghost in the runner up prize.

2 Episodes to go.
i though it was great. it's increadiable now quick Daenerys Targaryen can look like she has gone to the dark side. john snow to win, hopefully but that might be to simple...

Karloff

PI Member
i though it was great. it's increadiable now quick Daenerys Targaryen can look like she has gone to the dark side. john snow to win, hopefully but that might be to simple...
Yes her character is 1000 times more interesting now. I never warmed to her but i do now, i felt sorry for her in fact - things are collapsing around her. She might be better off taking that dragon and going back to Mereen.

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I want to know how big her army is?

Surely they were wiped out against the night King, then the remaining few are sunk, and we finally see here outside Kings Landing with about 100 men!

Why didnt the Cersei one just kill them all at the end of the episode when they were a hundred meters or less from her wall with all those insanely accurate ballistas they have on their walls that can knock a dragon out of the sky even at sea and based on what she knew would end the war right there and then, the last dragon was sitting there ffs, and we could be saved having too watch anymore of this inane shite.

Once something goes gynocentric good luck for any man trying to make sense of it, but the women are actually coming off as useless as the men in this show, awful garbage.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Yes her character is 1000 times more interesting now. I never warmed to her but i do now, i felt sorry for her in fact - things are collapsing around her. She might be better off taking that dragon and going back to Mereen.
pride won't allow that sane option...

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Why didnt the Cersei one just kill them all at the end of the episode when they were a hundred meters or less from her wall with all those insanely accurate ballistas they have on their walls that can knock a dragon out of the sky even at sea and based on what she knew would end the war right there and then, the last dragon was sitting there ffs, and we could be saved having too watch anymore of this inane shite.

Once something goes gynocentric good luck for any man trying to make sense of it, but the women are actually coming off as useless as the men in this show, awful garbage.
sansa stark still got the cool factor. she could end up with john snow now king and queen!

sansa stark still got the cool factor. she could end up with john snow now king and queen!
Now your thinking, fair play, it makes a lot more sense then the nonsense im seeing regards aunt and nephew, but they are still first cousins.
Funnily enough that makes sense in the islamic direction the west is going and a return to tribalism, GOT is ahead of its time if so, very progressive.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Now your thinking, fair play, it makes a lot more sense then the nonsense im seeing regards aunt and nephew, but they are still first cousins.
Funnily enough that makes sense in the islamic direction the west is going and a return to tribalism, GOT is ahead of its time if so, very progressive.
hmmm interesting... Cousin marriage - Wikipedia

Third/fourth cousin marraige is generally fine and can be considered optimal, but ye go closer and you go against the last two thousand year direction of the west, but we ended up outbreeding in the west too much in the opposite direction to the point that ethnocentrism and the notion of a greater family is nearly dead, most have little to do with any cousin in general in ireland and so has a massive weight towards us being outbred by those that we are importing on mass who are far more tribal and able to outcompete us just by looking out for each more versus the individualist westerner and their virtue signalling abstract thinking as the way of forming a group. Blood is thicker then water. Edit we are at an extreme, sorry for the misdirection in the thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom