Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Galway Cllr & Barrister obtains FOI that Ireland will soon be crippled by the EU & calls for Irexit!

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
But but but ....what happened to the "EU collapsing any minute now" ?You cannot beat the drum about the EU dying- and then claiming we have to pay a huge amount of money 5 years down the road. Either we have to pay- or the EU is gone. Both of your statements cannot be true- one excludes the other.
I suppose you just vomit out more hysterical bullshit !
But I've never said that the EU "would collapse at any minute".

It cannot Stabilise the Eurozone- that Crisis is continuing & continuing to see the Election of the Loony Left & Loony Right which worsen the Crisis.

The Schengen/ISIS/Rapefugee Crisis is also worsening, so are the Banks, all whilst the "Far Right" flourishes.

Brexit is killing the EU & today's announcement from Cllr Charity is another cut as per the death by a thousand cuts process from which the Vulture Fund may never extricate itself.

Find a new Ziomatrix Olli- the collapsing EU will only immiserate you...

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
But I've never said that the EU "would collapse at any minute".

It cannot Stabilise the Eurozone- that Crisis is continuing & continuing to see the Election of the Loony Left & Loony Right which worsen the Crisis.

The Schengen/ISIS/Rapefugee Crisis is also worsening, so are the Banks, all whilst the "Far Right" flourishes.

Brexit is killing the EU & today's announcement from Cllr Charity is another cut as per the death by a thousand cuts process from which the Vulture Fund may never extricate itself.

Find a new Ziomatrix Olli- the collapsing EU will only immiserate you...
A totally simplified beerhall statement- you don't have a clue.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I remember the radio debates before entering the EU.
"It'll be great. You won't need a passport to fly to Spain or France. Everything will be cheaper as all the prices in Europe will be the same and a cup of coffee will be 50 cents in Baggot Street.....just like in Italy."

That has since been replaced with.."But, they fixed the roads."

Top Bottom