GAA Is The Mask Slipping, Again?....

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Reported, for bullscuttering.
Why don’t you act like an adult,Crilly, and debate issues rather than trolling people.

You can’t seem to see any other view than your own and seem to use the Mods, whom I think it is fair to say, let themselves down in the recent events.

Two of them made very very poor decisions.
Now I don’t want to personalise these issues but that facts speak for themselves.

I’ll leave it up to sensible folk to come to their own conclusions.

You need to wise up,Crilly, change your tune a bit around here.

Wolf

PI Member
Why don’t you act like an adult,Crilly, and debate issues rather than trolling people.

You can’t seem to see any other view than your own and seem to use the Mods, whom I think it is fair to say, let themselves down in the recent events.

Two of them made very very poor decisions.
Now I don’t want to personalise these issues but that facts speak for themselves.

I’ll leave it up to sensible folk to come to their own conclusions.

You need to wise up,Crilly, change your tune a bit around here.
Reported, more bullscuttering.
You don't learn, do ya, mimnagh?

Wolf

PI Member
You should really grow up, dude.
One day, mimnagh, you might learn how to debate on political websites.
I mean, you still post the same trolling/baiting bullscutter on P.ie, and you were banned from there for the same reasons.
Go home, mimnagh, you're not wanted.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
One day, mimnagh, you might learn how to debate on political websites.
I mean, you still post the same trolling/baiting bullscutter on P.ie, and you were banned from there for the same reasons.
Go home, mimnagh, you're not wanted.
Not banned from anywhere, buddy.

Karloff

PI Member
The Orange Statelet masquerading as a post conflict society has decided to declare it is too afraid of the UVF to impose public order in relation to bonfires and i'd be willing to bet it was the RUC/PSNI who revealed the identity of those contractors.

I just hope the pollution of it primarily affects orangists.

The real joke is our own freemason west Brit FG party thinks their police are the bees knees.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
The Loyalist still have the balls to stand up for what they consider to be their culture. The council hired fucking foreign imports to destroy that community's bonfire. There you go, you see the M.O going forward.. hired foreign mercenaries used to destroy the native traditions of European peoples. Hired foreign mercenaries who don't give a shit about the traditions of the community but do it for the cash.

What could they take off the Northern "nationalists" that they haven't already given up, voluntarily? An empty cipher of a community, who highest aspiration is abortion and queer marriage. Whose GAA now bow to the Rainbow Republic.

What symbol on that Loyalist bonfire that "Nationalists" are getting in a fake rage about, have not "Nationalists" themselves pissed and shit on already?

Karloff

PI Member
The Loyalist still have the balls to stand up for what they consider to be their culture. The council hired fucking foreign imports to destroy that community's bonfire. There you go, you see the M.O going forward.. hired foreign mercenaries used to destroy the native traditions of European peoples. Hired foreign mercenaries who don't give a shit about the traditions of the community but do it for the cash.

What could they take off the Northern "nationalists" that they haven't already given up, voluntarily? An empty cipher of a community, who highest aspiration is abortion and queer marriage. Whose GAA now bow to the Rainbow Republic.

What symbol on that Loyalist bonfire that "Nationalists" are getting in a fake rage about, have not "Nationalists" themselves pissed and shit on already?
Calling these 17thC trogs a 'community' is pushing it.

They only get away with what they do because they are protected by the police and the councils and always have been. The 'fear' of the cops up there of the UVF is just for show the Orangeists and the police there are still linked.

And it's 'No Surrender' or gay marriage for them now, let them choose which.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Calling these 17thC trogs a 'community' is pushing it.

They only get away with what they do because they are protected by the police and the councils and always have been. The 'fear' of the cops up there of the UVF is just for show the Orangeists and the police there are still linked.
and yet the Nationalist gave up their IRA, buried their guns in cement and retired to their monthly cheques from the Brits/EU/Soros etc.

Colonel Zachariah

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
GaaRa outreach continues unabated...

A man whose father was killed by the IRA has called on the GAA to cancel a competition named after two men found with the weapon used in his murder.

But Mr Scott’s son, David, called on the GAA to cancel the competition.

“My father was murdered with the very weapon these men were found in possession of,” he said.

“Are these two men deemed acceptable role models?” He asked. “This tournament coupled with recent leaked footage of sectarian singing demonstrates why many unionists feel unwelcome in the GAA”.

Top Bottom