• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Fungie is missing

DrPat2

PI Member
Pravda Drivetime reporting this evening that there are renewed concerns about Fungi this evening - local fisherman saying they have not seen him and either that he has joined and swum off with other visiting bottlenose dolphins or he has died.

whyfillaw

PI Member
sure it must be all that Covid-19 virus going into the sea without waste treatment that may end up killing off all the Fungi around Dingle Bay.If it kills off minks in Spain ,Utah and God only knows what other animals it is killing off, is it a surprise Fungi is not "his own happy , healthy, playful self".Very good chance it has COvid -19 from all that waste untreated human waste going into the sea.I weep for all the FUngis and all the minks as they die.😰🥵🥶😥😨☠

DrPat2

PI Member
If I heard him correctly this morning, Brendan 'Ballsy' O'Connor on his show made a throwaway comment about whether you could believe the reports coming out of Kerry that Fungie had been sighted again!

whyfillaw

PI Member
Did Fungie get a Dose in Macroom ? ?
a bit like Lourdes,Fatima, Knock, Medujorge , he brings in the punters and does his party piece and everyone goes home with their wallets / bank accounts lighter for it and precious memories and hopes for miracles.Sorry , but I refuse to visit such crass , blatant scams .I can see Fungi on Yútúb If I wish to see and as for miracles , I'm skeptical to say the least.

Top Bottom