Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Frustrations of living in Ireland

• Thread starter gaelstree
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 764
OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
When you've had hot Slavic girlfriends, the rest of the World are dogs.
I lived in Latvia for a few months, and 70% of the women were attractive, without the bad attitudes. I feel that is changing though, as gynocentrism is spreading fast.
Russia is probably the best country on the planet for the best package. I say that as someone who has had bad experience with Russian women.

Hiberno

Donator
PI Member
I lived in Latvia for a few months, and 70% of the women were attractive, without the bad attitudes. I feel that is changing though, as gynocentrism is spreading fast.
Russia is probably the best country on the planet for the best package. I say that as someone who has had bad experience with Russian women.
I blame the spread of smartphones for the gynocentrism.
I'm wary of Russian Women - many seem very extractive and almost all have divorced parents - Massive red flag.

OP
G

gaelstree

Non Registered Member
I blame the spread of smartphones for the gynocentrism.
I'm wary of Russian Women - many seem very extractive and almost all have divorced parents - Massive red flag.
Social media, propaganda, consumerism, feminism, and government policy all contribute.
Regarding Russian women, I wouldn't paint them all with the same brush.
I know Irish women in their late 30s who are single and cant find a man. It's a cognitive dissonance, because on one hand they are deeply unhappy, on the other hand they were promised the hot, 6 figure salary guy, so they double down on their arrogance. Hence you have women who have hit the wall and dont know how to adjust. Society told them one thing, but reality tells another.

Greengoose

PI Member
Here's a small example of total shite! Irish water have a "boil water" notice going on. Their website was down for a time! Is this acceptable? It is of course. My other half telephoned a friend to enquire whether we were in the boll water area and she said no! We are well within the area! Idiots abound. Sheeple not even being led but pointed in the general direction. πŸƒ πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Welcome home.

darkhorse3

PI Member
Here's a small example of total shite! Irish water have a "boil water" notice going on. Their website was down for a time! Is this acceptable? It is of course. My other half telephoned a friend to enquire whether we were in the boll water area and she said no! We are well within the area! Idiots abound. Sheeple not even being led but pointed in the general direction. πŸƒ πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ πŸƒ πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

Welcome home.
How much are you paying for it?
And there's your biggest problem with Ireland
Too many freeloaders

Top Bottom