FREXIT! YELLOW vest protesters NOW BACKED BY SALVINI call for EU EXIT as Macron fails to control DEADLY Paris riots which spread throughout Europe!

Jim

PI Member
Have heard very little about this, on the media, over here. A mention here and there on the Radio.
MSM are deliberatively under reporting this massive "uprising" , and when they do they try and paint the protesters in a bad light. If these protest were in a country out of favour with the western media , the protesters would be hailed as heroes fighting a evil regime. It is really that simple.

valamhic

PI Member
They feel cheated by Macron. He fought a dirty election. It seems voters did not weight up all the options or realize what a Macron victory would mean. Now they are stuck with him. It is difficult to say whether the Anti EU faction is because of Macron's support for the EU and federalism or genuine anti EU hatred. I hope its the latter.

valamhic

PI Member
Where will your next paycheck come from when it all collapses and the elites no longer require your services Toby? :p
Lucky for you your employers haven't quite managed to destroy all our social safety nets just yet!!
Most pension fund money is gone into useless wind farms which are loosing 65,000 Euros per MW per year of 221,000,000 a year. The government has changed the law so that subsidiaries of larger companies don't have to file accounts on their own.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
He polls at < 20% popularity.
This authoritarian nutter is violently oppressing his own people.
The mainstream media are all playing it down.

Solidarity with the ordinary french
Regime change NOW! The tyrant Macron must go!!

Last edited:

valamhic

PI Member
He polls at >20% popularity.
This authoritarian nutter is violently oppressing his own people.
The mainstream media are all playing it down.

Solidarity with the ordinary french
Regime change NOW! The tyrant Macron must go!!
Its so sad and so wrong. Imagine the Police of a modern European state tossing hand grenades at protesters. That's one thing about An Garda Siochana they would not do that, I'll say that for them. Indeed in the last 25 years the RUC would not do it. It seems to be one of those things that is meant to be. A French man I know told me the people feel Macron stole the election by spreading dirt on an opposing politician.

You are right too about the media, all hushed up.

GodsDog

Staff member
PI Member
Its so sad and so wrong. Imagine the Police of a modern European state tossing hand grenades at protesters. That's one thing about An Garda Siochana they would not do that, I'll say that for them. Indeed in the last 25 years the RUC would not do it. It seems to be one of those things that is meant to be. A French man I know told me the people feel Macron stole the election by spreading dirt on an opposing politician.

You are right too about the media, all hushed up.
It won't be the gardai tossing the flash grenades at us when we revolt. It'll be the new franco german european army!

BTW I got the sign wrong before 20% it should read "< 20%" not ">20%"

Macron is truly a piece of shit. He's all gung ho for protest in Venezuela meanwhile he forcefully beats down genuine french protests!

valamhic

PI Member
It won't be the gardai tossing the flash grenades at us when we revolt. It'll be the new franco german european army!

BTW I got the sign wrong before 20% it should read "< 20%" not ">20%"

Macron is truly a piece of shit. He's all gung ho for protest in Venezuela meanwhile he forcefully beats down genuine french protests!
In the end of the day, this protest in France is where climate hysteria met the reality if its cravings for public impoverishment.

Top Bottom