• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Free Christmas Lights

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
"FREE GIFT

Get your free pack of 40 Christmas Fairy Lights worth €7.99
To get your FREE set of Christmas fairy lights, redeem and print your unique voucher and take it along to your nearest Woodie's store.
Woodies, Ireland's DIY and garden people, now have 36 stores so there is always one around the corner from you. They have everything you need to make your project a little less daunting, from the very start to the very finish. And if you need any gardening help, they have a horticulturist in every store to give customers expert advice or simply to have a chat about all things garden.
This is a limited offer exclusive to you as an Electric Ireland customer signed up to Electric Ireland Rewards."

Terms & Conditions

• The free pack of 40 fairy lights giveaway is valid until 30th November 2017 or until stocks last.
  • Customers must be registered as a member of the Rewards programme in order to print a Woodies DIY voucher to redeem their free light set.
  • The giveaway is subject to stock availability.
  • This offer will no longer be available to print out from the Electric Ireland website once all the stock has been claimed.
  • Once printed, the voucher must be presented in a Woodies store before 30th November 2017 in order to avail of the free Fairy Lights offer.
  • Customers are responsible for paying for any additional items.
  • The voucher is not transferable to other items.
  • Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. The printed voucher must be handed to Woodies staff in order to claim the reward.
  • In the event of any product recall this process will be the responsibility of Woodies Ireland
  • One giveaway per customer/member while stocks last.
  • This offer is limited to Electric Ireland customer signed up to Electric Ireland Rewards
Reward Details - Electric Ireland rewards

Last edited:
I will pass this information on and thanks for posting it but I really hate "fairy lights". I'm probably the most un-Christmasy person though in general.

charlestownknight

Political Irish
"FREE GIFT

Get your free pack of 40 Christmas Fairy Lights worth €7.99
To get your FREE set of Christmas fairy lights, redeem and print your unique voucher and take it along to your nearest Woodie's store.
Woodies, Ireland's DIY and garden people, now have 36 stores so there is always one around the corner from you. They have everything you need to make your project a little less daunting, from the very start to the very finish. And if you need any gardening help, they have a horticulturist in every store to give customers expert advice or simply to have a chat about all things garden.
This is a limited offer exclusive to you as an Electric Ireland customer signed up to Electric Ireland Rewards."

Terms & Conditions

• The free pack of 40 fairy lights giveaway is valid until 30th November 2017 or until stocks last.
  • Customers must be registered as a member of the Rewards programme in order to print a Woodies DIY voucher to redeem their free light set.
  • The giveaway is subject to stock availability.
  • This offer will no longer be available to print out from the Electric Ireland website once all the stock has been claimed.
  • Once printed, the voucher must be presented in a Woodies store before 30th November 2017 in order to avail of the free Fairy Lights offer.
  • Customers are responsible for paying for any additional items.
  • The voucher is not transferable to other items.
  • Photocopied vouchers will not be accepted. The printed voucher must be handed to Woodies staff in order to claim the reward.
  • In the event of any product recall this process will be the responsibility of Woodies Ireland
  • One giveaway per customer/member while stocks last.
  • This offer is limited to Electric Ireland customer signed up to Electric Ireland Rewards
Reward Details - Electric Ireland rewards
Pick me up a set will you please!

Should I call you Ms Scrooge :D
My husband has actually called me Mrs Scrooge. Last Christmas was particularly awful. I haven't eaten meat since I was fourteen and I cannot bear the sight of it a lot of the time yet I put up with meat being cooked in my kitchen. I spent most of the four days around it getting drunk in the bedroom with the "black sheep" among my sister-in-laws while she got drunk and stoned. I'm absolutely dreading this year. Strictly speaking Presbyterians shouldn't celebrate Christmas and hard line ones generally don't. There was always fighting in our house growing up around Christmas. We never had a tree because my da reckoned it was pagan (as if the Asherah's in the Bible had anything to do with Christmas trees...) but than he went to prison over a very nasty Pub brawl so my da and sister decided we would have a Christmas tree, so we had one for two years and than he gets out near to the next one and comes home to find a tree and went ballistic. I will never forget it. I don't have a problem with Christmas trees however tinsel and fairy lights are problematic to me aesthetically speaking.

OP
OP
kalipa44

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
My husband has actually called me Mrs Scrooge. Last Christmas was particularly awful. I haven't eaten meat since I was fourteen and I cannot bear the sight of it a lot of the time yet I put up with meat being cooked in my kitchen. I spent most of the four days around it getting drunk in the bedroom with the "black sheep" among my sister-in-laws while she got drunk and stoned. I'm absolutely dreading this year. Strictly speaking Presbyterians shouldn't celebrate Christmas and hard line ones generally don't. There was always fighting in our house growing up around Christmas. We never had a tree because my da reckoned it was pagan (as if the Asherah's in the Bible had anything to do with Christmas trees...) but than he went to prison over a very nasty Pub brawl so my da and sister decided we would have a Christmas tree, so we had one for two years and than he gets out near to the next one and comes home to find a tree and went ballistic. I will never forget it. I don't have a problem with Christmas trees however tinsel and fairy lights are problematic to me aesthetically speaking.
Never a dull moment :wink2: