Frankfurt's new friend, Ireland's new Enemy; Sinn Fein- a Party of "Replacement Migration & Transgenderfracation"

Which is the most Treacherous Political Party in Ireland?

• Total voters

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Fighting With Pride: Sinn Féin Launch LGBT Rights Policy

Fighting With Pride: Sinn Féin Launch LGBT Rights Policy

Irish MEP: Government’s gender recognition bill is an insult to trans people

Irish MEP: Government’s gender recognition bill is an insult to trans people

Immigrants should not be held in prisons - Mary Lou McDonald

Immigrants should not be held in prisons - Mary Lou McDonald

SF used to be "Brits Out - everyone else IN" but now they are "Brits IN & every one else IN on top of them"... Facepalm

Provisional Movement sell out Ireland for a Chinese Takeaway...

Templar

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I voted Shame Féin as the most treacherous, but as Potato Mystic says, it's like choosing between a number of flesh eating cancers.
All the Paties listed are all singing from the same book as regards mass immigration they cant wait to sell our own people and culture up the river.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
SF is as much MI5 as George Soros is pro abortion in Ireland. I've spoken to volunteers (who've awoken to the fact) who know this. Even SF TD's today are genuine but do not know that they work for the city.
How could they not know ? with the incredible Globalist Agenda SF are pushing...

Threads
PSF directly downloads whatever lunacy the US Democratic party espouses. Given that the world is still warm from almost a decade of Obama globalism, PSF's globalism' is still hot. Also Adams' off the record comments that "equality" will destroy unionism is essentially correct. There's nothing like globalism to break down ethnic cohesion. Of course, you do that, you saw the branch that you yourself are sitting on. Adams is no doubt too morally stunted to care.

FG gets its ideological transfusions from the European Empire. FF are a bunch of crooks who'll dabble in it all because there's a windfall to be had. I can't abide any of these parties but I'd pick the criminal above the lunatic if a gun was put to my head. You can reasonably plot out the future actions of the criminal, there's no predictin' what a lunatic will get up to. This suicidal "abortion referendum" is a case in point.

Last edited:
Threads
PSF directly downloads whatever lunacy the US Democratic party espouses. Given that the world is still warm from almost a decade of Obama globalism, PSF's globalism' is still hot. Also Adams' off the record comments that "equality" will destroy unionism is essentially correct. There's nothing like globalism to break down ethnic cohesion. Of course, you do that, you saw the branch that you yourself are sitting on. Adams is no doubt too morally stunted to care.

FG gets its ideological transfusions from the European Empire. FF are a bunch of crooks who'll dabble in it all because there's a windfall to be had. I can't abide any of these parties but I'd pick the criminal above the lunatic if a gun was put to my head. You can reasonably plot out the future actions of the criminal, there's no predictin' what a lunatic will get up to. This suicidal "abortion referendum" is a case in point.
In all fairness, Sinn Fein being compromised was obvious when the cover up of Adams brothers paedo incest came to light. What sort of person would vote for those who hide such things in their own family? If Adams can't sort things out in the family, what chance does he have of sorting out a country, let alone defending his nation? Decent people would be too ashamed to associate themselves with such rabble. Which French Revolutionary said that they would have mowed down the scum who stormed the Bastille? Was it Robespiere? The revolutionaries turn their backs on their own when they get power. To my mind, Sinn Fein is utterly Imperialistic today. Having Gay marriage is the indicator for having an occupied country and we're going well past that.

Top Bottom