France on the Verge of Total Collapse

Minerva

PI Member
Threads

First it was colonialism & slavery that had to be defended.

Then it was regime change and wars to bring 'freedom and democracy".

Why should anyone suffer from such grand ideals and why should we who elected such eegits have to bear any burden?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
First it was colonialism & slavery that had to be defended.

Then it was regime change and wars to bring 'freedom and democracy".

Why should anyone suffer from such grand ideals and why should we who elected such eegits have to bear any burden?
Ireland was, and still is, a colonized country, which has suffered more genocide than any African country. Now we are being subjected to invasion and genocide all over again.

OP
OP
colm from clonmel
Threads
I foresee the Balkanisation of europe, whites will retreat into their own enclaves to escape the moslem and african hordes. National boundaries will cease to be important. With a population replacement almost complete will the non-whites be able to keep a first-world society functioning or will it resemble the countries of Africa and the middle east?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Have a look at this video from the EDL guy. You share that philosophy so it should make you think at least.

View: https://www.facebook.com/OpenYourEyestoHate/videos/367237316954423/

This is really a pointless video. If its not a complete set up, then this guy hadn't got a clue to begin with - and he still doesn't have a clue. He's gone from clueless hatred of Muslims - to cluelessly thinking that there isn't a problem. He never had a philosophy, and he still doesn't. Mind you, that might be quite typical of the EDL, but they are an irrelevant micro-group anyway.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
I foresee the Balkanisation of europe, whites will retreat into their own enclaves to escape the moslem and african hordes. National boundaries will cease to be important. With a population replacement almost complete will the non-whites be able to keep a first-world society functioning or will it resemble the countries of Africa and the middle east?
It will be worse. At least Africa is warm so you only starve to death. In europe they will freeze to death as well

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
This is really a pointless video. If its not a complete set up, then this guy hadn't got a clue to begin with - and he still doesn't have a clue. He's gone from clueless hatred of Muslims - to cluelessly thinking that there isn't a problem. He never had a philosophy, and he still doesn't. Mind you, that might be quite typical of the EDL, but they are an irrelevant micro-group anyway.
Indeed it is pointless, who is that guy, why is his viewpoint of any significance whatsoever? And yes the EDL are irrelevant but they were a canary in the mine, they were shouting and yelling about all the problems that have come with the Muslim influx back when Nu Labour and the Media were still banging on and on about how great Islam was.
The reason they are irrelevant today is that the problems that the EDL were alone highlighting back then are nowadays accepted as being problems by a huge swathe of the general population, there is no longer any point their staging noisy protests to state the bleeding obvious.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I would rephrase that as whites are retreating. Its happening all over Europe, when the third world migrants arrive in sufficient numbers the locals move out.
And sadly no I don't believe the Western Europe will remain a functioning first world society. Thank the Lord that Eastern Europe will still be available for our descendants to migrate to if they will have us.

Minerva

PI Member
Threads
Ireland was, and still is, a colonized country, which has suffered more genocide than any African country. Now we are being subjected to invasion and genocide all over again.
Rwanda comes to mind - perhaps you missed that one.

Minerva

PI Member
Threads
Indeed it is pointless, who is that guy, why is his viewpoint of any significance whatsoever? And yes the EDL are irrelevant but they were a canary in the mine, they were shouting and yelling about all the problems that have come with the Muslim influx back when Nu Labour and the Media were still banging on and on about how great Islam was.
The reason they are irrelevant today is that the problems that the EDL were alone highlighting back then are nowadays accepted as being problems by a huge swathe of the general population, there is no longer any point their staging noisy protests to state the bleeding obvious.
You are correct about the EDL but don't annoy Wexford whatisname with such comments because he is one of them and a great fan of Tommy Robinson or whatishisname.

Minerva

PI Member
Threads
I would rephrase that as whites are retreating. Its happening all over Europe, when the third world migrants arrive in sufficient numbers the locals move out.
And sadly no I don't believe the Western Europe will remain a functioning first world society. Thank the Lord that Eastern Europe will still be available for our descendants to migrate to if they will have us.
The EDL / National party will never be dead so long as we have such stalwarks to keep the flag flying. White supremacy is a white elephant which is an endangered species.

Top Bottom