Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Forum Attack - New Lows by the Anti-Irish Leftist Mob.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Why so? You are completely ignoring mod instructions to stay on topic and seemingly want to attack them. Why then do you seem surprised that they remove your posts?
just adding to comments about the religious attack obsessions that some mods have... hey if they would stop doing it i wouldn't have anything to say..

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
just adding to comments about the religious attack obsessions that some mods have... hey if they would stop doing it i wouldn't have anything to say..
If you want to start a thread about moderation then do so in the feedback section, please do not keep dragging this thread off-topic with complaints about moderation.

Any further derailment and I will have no option but to issue a thread ban.

genememe

DEPORTED
So, In the last few days there was a sinister and low-down dirty attack on this forum and one member in particular. A false flag event was launched on twitter to associate this forum member with a case of verbal harassment on the whatsApp platform. No doubt, this attack was orchestrated as an attempt to shut down the forum. The accuser claims to have reached out to both the guards and the site's host to shut PI down.

A claim was made that a whatsApp number was used to trace to a particular thread on this forum. A screen grab of the account header for the thread starter was used in association with these false accusations.There was a determined attempt to link this forum with online harassment and verbal assault

Now, no numbers are ever registered or logged with this forum, so that alone shows the imbecilic madness behind these accusations. Of course, the folks responsible for these accusations are counting on the stupidity of the general public to fall for these false flag attacks. As we know, there is growing resistance to the mass importation of non-nationals into Ireland. Those involved in the migration scam are desperate it seems to get ahead of this trend and do all in their power, no matter how evil, to have online voices of resistance quashed and de-platformed.

We have witnessed a new low in the battle for the soul of Ireland. We must however not be cowed or frightened into speaking up. That is what they need us to do to win.

The tweet in question is still public, and I attach a link to it here below. I also have screen grabs should they ever be needed. Others have theorized how this site came to be associated with the harassment, if indeed it was a real event, and may want to chime in here.

Any member's account can be screen capped and used in this manner. Be aware of that, and be prepared to have to deal with such attacks going forward.

The Mods are working on ways to make it difficult for Ireland's enemies to harvest information for future such attacks.

Here is the tweet:

"Son of tuatal" was an insufferable twat, but this was reprehensible.

Always best to make sure your handle can never be traced back to you.

blackout

PI Member
"Son of tuatal" was an insufferable twat, but this was reprehensible.

Always best to make sure your handle can never be traced back to you.
the end is a funny character, far more entertaining than the establishment
should be hired in rte

Top Bottom