Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Forum Attack - New Lows by the Anti-Irish Leftist Mob.

Storybud2

PI Member
I think the days of saying someone is right or left are over.

Most would lean to the left for some things and to the right for others, the EU has created a divide. Today we are seeing a split and the divide is more, nationalists and globalists.

The Irony is that the Antifa types are the ones doing the work of globalists.
not sure are they brainwashed moron losers or just paid agents ? they certainly cannot offer any intelligent arguments,

one thing for sure is they are economically illiterate and spongers, I still cannot believe we have Harris, Vlad, Flanagan etc
in charge of national departments ,, and them fooking moron spinners , and nothing else,,

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
This is how they traced him:

Except SOT doesn't have a whatsapp and so there was no tracing to be done. This was a crude attempt to defame a poster and target this site for shutdown, while harvesting fake reports of hate-crimes to push for anti-hate speech laws.

whyfillaw

PI Member
more Pulp Fiction than one would get in the heyday of the genre back decades ago.Some people see "conspiracy theories" everywhere online today, worse than the Messenger from God, David Icke, could ever come up with and that's really saying something!.

Ted

PI Member
I think the days of saying someone is right or left are over.

Most would lean to the left for some things and to the right for others, the EU has created a divide. Today we are seeing a split and the divide is more, nationalists and globalists.

The Irony is that the Antifa types are the ones doing the work of globalists.
I think the developing split is between Statists (formerly Communists) and True Liberals. Nationalism is a reaction to Statism, not to Globalism.
Statism will evolve into Totalitarianism - the politics of the AntiChrist.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
I think the developing split is between Statists (formerly Communists) and True Liberals. Nationalism is a reaction to Statism, not to Globalism.
Statism will evolve into Totalitarianism - the politics of the AntiChrist.
And also the politics of antipope francis as he pushes his perverted UN agenda of population control in the name of erroneous theories concerning climate change.

Your wilfull blindspot concerning the materialist communist politics of the roman catholic churchs first quasi atheist antipope grows daily.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
[MOD]
thread is intended to discuss a recent attempt by site enemies to try to link blatant racist whatsapp comments to this forum.
stay on topic or else I'll have no choice but to start deleting posts and issuing threadbans
[/MOD]

Wolf

PI Member
[MOD]
thread is intended to discuss a recent attempt by site enemies to try to link blatant racist whatsapp comments to this forum.
stay on topic or else I'll have no choice but to start deleting posts and issuing threadbans
[/MOD]
Does yer man ever shut up about the fucking pope?
Insanity.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
this why white males are attacked with so much hate. here is you fix of white male supremacy. others can't compete with there ability's...

Top Bottom