Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Forum Attack - New Lows by the Anti-Irish Leftist Mob.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
This is a message to Bernie, Ebun or any other Antifa far-left types.

You have lied, we know it and you know it. Lying is a sin against God, you need to reflect on what you are doing here. We inhabit the earth for such a short time and you need to understand that you are wrong here.

The bible is quite clear about lying:

Proverbs 6:16-19 New International Version (NIV)
16 There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

This directly applies to you.

We all fall short of the glory of God but our conscious is clear. You have born false witness....You have been warned.

"Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
Whoever is righteous, let him be righteous still"

satan's underlings....

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
This is an interesting claim. Do you think most of the site's members lean to the right? Or would you say it's about evenly split between right/left/moderate?
I think the days of saying someone is right or left are over.

Most would lean to the left for some things and to the right for others, the EU has created a divide. Today we are seeing a split and the divide is more, nationalists and globalists.

The Irony is that the Antifa types are the ones doing the work of globalists.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I think the days of saying someone is right or left are over.

Most would lean to the left for some things and to the right for others, the EU has created a divide. Today we are seeing a split and the divide is more, nationalists and globalists.

The Irony is that the Antifa types are the ones doing the work of globalists.
This a a great post. Left Right is dead. Nationalism is the new battlefield.

The Tuath .

PI Member
I didn't see many Auntyfag at the rally today . Do you reckon they've copped that everyone rightfully despises them , or that they'd run out of nosebag and hadn't the energy to be arsed ??

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
I didn't see many Auntyfag at the rally today . Do you reckon they've copped that everyone rightfully despises them , or that they'd run out of nosebag and hadn't the energy to be arsed ??
Excuse my ignorance, who or what is the Auntifag?

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Maybe they are starting to wake up too, hate speech laws will screw them over too.

The Tuath .

PI Member
Maybe they are starting to wake up too, hate speech laws will screw them over too.
An update on your report
Thanks again for letting us know. Our investigation found this account violated the Twitter Rules:
Leah Doherty
@LeahNiD
  • Violating our rules against posting private media of an individual from a country with a recognized right to privacy law.
We appreciate your help in improving everyone’s experience on Twitter. You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here.

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
An update on your report
Thanks again for letting us know. Our investigation found this account violated the Twitter Rules:
Leah Doherty
@LeahNiD
  • Violating our rules against posting private media of an individual from a country with a recognized right to privacy law.
We appreciate your help in improving everyone’s experience on Twitter. You can learn more about reporting abusive behavior here.
What did she tweet?

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Looking at this thread, I can safely say Ebun Joseph wouldn't open her fat fucking mouth if she were back home in Africa. I am not an Irish man, so it is not for me to advocate how the natives shut her up, but make no mistake, she does need shutting up. She clearly has issues about living in Eire, so she should take her personal disputes back home and settle them there.

As a mongoloid part plastic English man, I do have something in common with the idiot. Irish politics is not for either of us to interfere with.

One would think, if a country has been generous enough to allow you entry for you to work or practice your profession , one would do so and not start poking their nose into things that do not concern them. She is taking a fucking liberty.

Top Bottom