Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson Formula One Champion Lewis Hamilton Is An Idiot

Anglophile

PI Member
Arise, Sir Lewis Hamilton!!!:)

Must be a sickener for all the anti-BLM loolahs....:ROFLMAO:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Will the Queen have to “ Take a Knee " to the Tax Exile / Racist ~ ~ Lewis Hamilton ! ! 😲

Hamilton lowers himself to take a Knighthood but won’t lower himself enough to Pay Tax in the United Kingdom ! ! 😲

Wolf

PI Member
Maybe he is, can't say I'm F1 fan at all.
One of the most privileged half castes in britland, who flies around the world in a private jet preaching about the environment then evades taxes in britland by basing himself in Monaco....

I wonder will he be protesting his employers over their use of slave labour in the 1940's?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The most hypocritical and hated driver in F1.

One can see why the britshite loves him, especially now he's been honoured by an old whore! :sick: :sick: :sick:

Anglophile

PI Member
One of the most privileged half castes in britland, who flies around the world in a private jet preaching about the environment then evades taxes in britland by basing himself in Monaco....

I wonder will he be protesting his employers over their use of slave labour in the 1940's?:LOL::LOL::LOL:

The most hypocritical and hated driver in F1.

One can see why the britshite loves him! :sick: :sick: :sick:

The fact that he's a 'half caste' ( your terminology ) seems to be relevant for you, somehow.:unsure::rolleyes:

Wolf

PI Member
The fact that he's a 'half caste' ( your terminology ) seems to be relevant for you, somehow.:unsure::rolleyes:
He uses his skin colour to push his BLM scum agenda.....
He wouldn't piss on lower class blacks though....

Top Bottom