Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Paul Joseph Watson Formula One Champion Lewis Hamilton Is An Idiot

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Im just waiting to see what the reaction will be to the Hamilton taking the knee shite the first time that a crowd is present. I understand that this will be at the Russian Grand Prix in a months time.

We saw a week ago what was I believe the first time a crowd was present when this BLM crap was being conducted, at an MLS football game and it was greeted by a chorus of boos. Heres hoping the Russian spectators do the same at Hamilton at the Russian Grand Prix.

roc_

PI Member
Lot of yokels in Texas. Hopefully we haven't reached a critical mass to see it on our own soil, importing that type of bigotry and ignorance from middle america.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Lot of yokels in Texas. Hopefully we haven't reached a critical mass to see it on our own soil, importing that type of bigotry and ignorance from middle america.

Well, Lewis Hamilton is one of the most successful and respected sportsmen in the world. Paul Watson is a You Tube nobody, who makes a living by conning pennies out of fools.

gerhard dengler

PI Member

@graceland.com

PI Member
I would not take a knee for BLM
Just like I would not take a knee for
Fine fail, fine Gael, labour , Sinn Fein, conservative party, democratic, republicans,
Because They are political movements and parties with an agenda and manifesto .
BLM manifesto i don't believe in atall.
Black peoples lives matter, yes.
But BLM is about much more than that.

Last edited:

Willow

PI Member
Well, Lewis Hamilton is one of the most successful and respected sportsmen in the world. Paul Watson is a You Tube nobody, who makes a living by conning pennies out of fools.
PJW a 'yt nobody'..he has close to 2 million subscribers there Tadhg. And Hamilton will never be fit to tie Ayrton Sennas boots.

The Equaliser

PI Member
Mr Hamilton snr worked very hard to fund his son’s karting, that is for sure. However, once Ron Dennis of McLaren agreed to take Lewis on he has been pampered and had his arse licked ever since. So I don’t see him as oppressed in any way possible. A good racing driver for his era without doubt. But then F1 drivers aren’t dying on a monthly basis like they used to in the 60’s and 70’s.

Top Bottom