• Welcome to Political Irish.

Why not open a free account and view the site without Adverts.

Please note, for first registration you must not use a VPN, VPN registrations will be refused entry.

Click Here to sign up!

Former Chairman of Paedophile Information Exchange suspended from UK Labour Party

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
Former chairman of the Paedophile Information Exchange has Labour Party membership suspended

Tom O'Carroll has membership suspended amid outcry from Labour MPs after it emerged the notorious paedophile joined the party last year

Tom O'Carroll, the former chairman of the Paedophile Information Exchange, has been suspended from the Labour Party after it emerged he had become a member in recent months.

Thomas Victor O'Carroll

Leading the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) - a pro-paedophile campaign group that openly lobbied politicians to lower or abolish the legal age of sexual consent in the 1970s and 80s
Convictions: Jailed for two years in 1981 on charges of conspiring to corrupt public morals.
Jailed for two and a half years in 2006 for distributing indecent images of children and placed on the Sex Offender's Register for 10 years

The decision came after The Times reported O'Carroll joined the party after Jeremy Corbyn became Labour leader in September.

His victory triggered a surge in applications with tens of thousands of new members joining after he succeeded Ed Miliband.

Former chairman of the Paedophile Information Exchange has Labour Party membership suspended

Another barbaric savage posing as a Liberal.

Shove his Human Rights...​

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Jun 7, 2020
Correct. Just like there's something very unsettling and stinky about new Sinn Fein promotion of gay lifestyle in its most degenerate form
To be honest I don’t give two Fooks about the Homosexuals. I don’t want it rammed down my throat alright but other than that why would I care.

Why would Heterosexuals give two Fooks about Homosexuals. If you are a Man, Male Homosexuals are good news . It Frees Up More Pussy which is good news for Heterosexual Men ! !

@graceland.com

PI Member
PI Member
Mar 27, 2016
To be honest I don’t give two Fooks about the Homosexuals. I don’t want it rammed down my throat alright but other than that why would I care.

Why would Heterosexuals give two Fooks about Homosexuals. If you are a Man, Male Homosexuals are good news . It Frees Up More Pussy which is good news for Heterosexual Men ! !
I don’t care about them as long as they don’t affect me or society by some of their ideas like adopting children, creating children and denying that child a family tree, undermine marriage and equating natural marriage as the same as gay marriage. Many homosexual think the same but there is a militant group who have power who want people who disagree with their view to bow down and take the knee to them in disgrace for having a natural and orderly view of the world, those are the problem.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

PI Member
Nov 21, 2015