Hot Former al-Qaeda member says "Ireland is a Soft Touch / fertile ground for recruiting new Jihadis"

Dublin 4

Donator
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
When we have a four story Mega-Mosque in Blanchardstown, under the control of the Muslim Brotherhood, as the Clonskeagh Mosque is, then expect a major upturn in radicalization in Ireland.

@graceland.com

PI Member
That is true, I know many from the Middle East and when. Say know I don't mean to just say hello to.
Was in a car with 4 middle eastern men a few years ago when we were stopped by detectives, they seemed more interested in me than my friends from Lebanon, Algeria and Egypt.

page61

PI Member
So a guy with an Irish passport fights for an army and everyone is in a tizzy.Some are calling for the expulsion of anyone who is not a catholic and named Murphy.
Quick!.. we should arm Ireland to the Hilt ,join every army we possibly can, contribute to the super euro army and spend as much as we can on a war chest ,
My heart bleeds for the arms manufacturers ..the poor sods , sure they only made 20 trillion last year , Church gate collection anyone?

Top Bottom