Formal Link uncovered between Goldman Sachs/EU & RTE!

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Restricted
Joke.
Phlegm=mucous i.e. something old george might cough up
Dan72= something george soros might also cough up (a neoliberal open borders pro EU ideologue) or "cough up" to fund!
ergo Dan72 is phlegmish (pun on Flemish)

Ruins the joke if you have to explain it to people! :rolleyes:
It's alright you didn't ruin the joke as it's not a joke just a pun and not a very good onepun. Anyway, I was the first on here who pointed out that DesperatDan was on Soros's payroll.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED

The Tuath .

PI Member
Is it true Joe Duffy studied media in Tel Aviv ?? RTE want us to pay them for the propaganda they pump into people's living rooms ?? No f'n way !!

bowfin

PI Member
Is it true Joe Duffy studied media in Tel Aviv ?? RTE want us to pay them for the propaganda they pump into people's living rooms ?? No f'n way !!
Some time ago on Liveline the following.
Caller: I had to swim across the river
Duffy: And what?... I mean where did you ... What I'm saying is where did you leave your clothes.
Caller: On the river bank.
Duffy: Sigh..Sigh... And where?.. Did you? Was your dog with you while you swam across.
Caller: No Joe he waited for me to come back.
Duffy: Was the? I mean..was the water cold?
Just riveting stuff from the master communicator as Dee Forbs said they're worth it and they work so hard in a pressure environment.

And they expect people to pay for this drivel.

bowfin

PI Member
Duffy: And what?... I mean where did you ... What I'm saying is where did you leave your clothes.
Duffy: Sigh..Sigh... And where?.. Did you? Was your dog with you while you swam across.
And on and on this crap went.
Just riveting stuff from the master communicator as Dee Forbs said they're worth it and they work so hard in a pressure environment.

The Tuath .

PI Member
And on and on this crap went.

And what colour is your dog ??