Formal Link uncovered between Goldman Sachs/EU & RTE!

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED

Storybud2

PI Member
Isn't it just incredible,, 100 years ago we had Irish people fighting for independence from a foreign tyranny,,

Fast forward 100 years and we have Irish people trapped in yet another tyrannical foreign ideology but just do not know it ?

100 year ago the Brits controlled the media, , they convinced people that the 1916 rebels were lunatics,,

It worked until the War ended and the black and Tans started murdering Irish people ,

Today , 2018, we have a lying Indian Princess, a lying piece of sh1t from Wicklow rushing through Abortion on demand through legislature, and the pair of them flying in tens of thousands of muslims during a famine of housing ?

This is the most PATHETIC GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF IRELAND but the scum,scum,scum media, are spewing propaganda every day of the week,, feminist ,gay, immigrant, UN, crap,, every single day of the week,,

Nobody in 1930s germany thought the State was bad ,, the fascists are here and now,,

How on earth did we allow this to happen ??

There is one , and only one answer,

The SCUM IRISH MEDIA, no debate, no investigation, no reporting , NO MEDIA,,

I am horrified by the lies and propaganda spewed everyday by the SCUM IRISH MEDIA here,

I am like a concerned citizen in 1930 Germany,,

I may stay or go,, it is sooo bad here,,,

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Restricted
Isn't it just incredible,, 100 years ago we had Irish people fighting for independence from a foreign tyranny,,

Fast forward 100 years and we have Irish people trapped in yet another tyrannical foreign ideology but just do not know it ?

100 year ago the Brits controlled the media, , they convinced people that the 1916 rebels were lunatics,,

It worked until the War ended and the black and Tans started murdering Irish people ,

Today , 2018, we have a lying Indian Princess, a lying piece of sh1t from Wicklow rushing through Abortion on demand through legislature, and the pair of them flying in tens of thousands of muslims during a famine of housing ?

This is the most PATHETIC GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF IRELAND but the scum,scum,scum media, are spewing propaganda every day of the week,, feminist ,gay, immigrant, UN, crap,, every single day of the week,,

Nobody in 1930s germany thought the State was bad ,, the fascists are here and now,,

How on earth did we allow this to happen ??

There is one , and only one answer,

The SCUM IRISH MEDIA, no debate, no investigation, no reporting , NO MEDIA,,

I am horrified by the lies and propaganda spewed everyday by the SCUM IRISH MEDIA here,

I am like a concerned citizen in 1930 Germany,,

I may stay or go,, it is sooo bad here,,,
Apart from the shite about a foreign tyranny.
The euroborg are following the words of that old Johnny Cash song.
I'd get it one piece at a time
And it wouldn't cost me a dime
Lyrics from <a href="eLyrics.net - Song Lyrics">eLyrics.net</a>

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Neither did I. So what the fuck is phlegmish?
Joke.
Phlegm=mucous i.e. something old george might cough up
Dan72= something george soros might also cough up (a neoliberal open borders pro EU ideologue) or "cough up" to fund!
ergo Dan72 is phlegmish (pun on Flemish)

Ruins the joke if you have to explain it to people! :rolleyes: