Footage released of African gang attacking Irish teen in Ashbourne car park

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
Here is a picture of one of the other youths involved in that assault on the Irish kid, he is white but he is Eastern European, another result of having over 200 nationalities is that those that feel apathy towards the host population in will align with groups that are in conflict with it. Either way the lot should be deported.

They should but they won't. In fact their cousins should be here any day now, along with a few others from the village back home. I'm dreading growing old here. I'm also at a loss why someone hasn't ........... these................... and.................... their...................... and..........................

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
They should but they won't. In fact their cousins should be here any day now, along with a few others from the village back home. I'm dreading growing old here. I'm also at a loss why someone hasn't ........... these................... and.................... their...................... and..........................
Agreed, tell us did you ever hold your meeting?

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
Agreed, tell us did you ever hold your meeting?
No. But your flyer was excllent. Thanks. I watched that video yesterday. It's unbefuckinglieveable. Surely the people who work in the media have to start breaking ranks. We need whitleblowers in the media. They are just appalling. Was reading yesterdays Star after I watched vid and not a mention of the Africans, they were just teens. The media collaborators should be sent to Lagos the scumbags, before the Africans. Can you imagine how long they would last. Really upset for that youngfella, you could see by the picture why they went for him, good looking innocent type of a lad. I'm hating that I have so much hate in me lately. And where are our singers, writers. Why isn't Christy Moore or Damien Dempsey singing about this. They're shite so they are.

No. But your flyer was excllent. Thanks. I watched that video yesterday. It's unbefuckinglieveable. Surely the people who work in the media have to start breaking ranks. We need whitleblowers in the media. They are just appalling. Was reading yesterdays Star after I watched vid and not a mention of the Africans, they were just teens. The media collaborators should be sent to Lagos the scumbags, before the Africans. Can you imagine how long they would last. Really upset for that youngfella, you could see by the picture why they went for him, good looking innocent type of a lad. I'm hating that I have so much hate in me lately. And where are our singers, writers. Why isn't Christy Moore or Damien Dempsey singing about this. They're shite so they are.
Right on about the singers, I too hate all this hate, life could be so much better very easily. When you realize that many of the people you have admired through life are shitblobs with no souls it can be a downer but better know the real truth, as ugly as it can be than continue the lie.

James Stephens

PI Member
I was, like a few others here, part of the RM back in the day. I've more of a problem with some of the cowardly rotten and disgusting tactics we used against the enemy than anything else. The older I get the more sickened I get at the shit that went on. I've no problem with any ex Brit soldier, ex UDR man ex anyone who has 'woken up' as to what is taking place in our country/planet and is doing their bit to change it. Maybe Rowan has regret now for joining the Brit Army, I certainly have regrets for the road I went down - but I don't want anyone to use it against me now all these years later, nor does GT I presume. If anyone has a real problem with it - write to him, send him an email, ask him a few questions, give the man a chance.
SF, I'm loathe to broadcast personal details but I will say that in some respects we have travelled a similar journey.

In middle age, with the fog of war lifted, it's easy to get lost in a negative feedback loop retracing moves mad and moves we wish hadn't been made but I think it's most important that not do what the Adams machine have done since 1998 which is rewrite history to suit the politics of the present.

I will write Rowan, as you suggest, because based on his past statements I take it that he's a little younger than me, around 50 which raises the following questions:

1. Why did he join? If it was because he desired a military career and some action did he consider the Defence Forces or emigration (and enlistment) to North America, Australia or France?

2. If it was economic, and he left school at 16 in the economic wasteland that was Garrett the Gobshtes Ireland, did he he consider working on a building site in the UK or North America? FWIW, my brother worked on oil rigs in the North Sea and I worked over in London, Birmingham, Leeds and Derby.

3. If he left school at 18/19 in the period of 1987, 1988 how did he feel about serving in a unit whose very existence provided material support for actions like Loughall, Gibraltar and the murder of Aiden McAnespie

I don't like being reminded about proxy bombs and cleaners being deemed as legitimate targets. But that's what happened - all for gay marriage and open borders and aborting the children of the nation. Tiocfaidh ar la.
You and me both. In 50 years time, history will view Tom Gill with more respect than Adams.

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
Right on about the singers, I too hate all this hate, life could be so much better very easily. When you realize that many of the people you have admired through life are shitblobs with no souls it can be a downer but better know the real truth, as ugly as it can be than continue the lie.
Yes, I will definitely try and cut out the hate. And those singers will be singing come out you black and tans, while the new black and tans do their thing with us!!! Only in Ireland. And what kills me is I know some decent black kids who have grown up here. Its all going to get nasty and tis awful fucking sad.

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
SF, I'm loathe to broadcast personal details but I will say that in some respects we have travelled a similar journey.

In middle age, with the fog of war lifted, it's easy to get lost in a negative feedback loop retracing moves mad and moves we wish hadn't been made but I think it's most important that not do what the Adams machine have done since 1998 which is rewrite history to suit the politics of the present.

I will write Rowan, as you suggest, because based on his past statements I take it that he's a little younger than me, around 50 which raises the following questions:

1. Why did he join? If it was because he desired a military career and some action did he consider the Defence Forces or emigration (and enlistment) to North America, Australia or France?

2. If it was economic, and he left school at 16 in the economic wasteland that was Garrett the Gobshtes Ireland, did he he consider working on a building site in the UK or North America? FWIW, my brother worked on oil rigs in the North Sea and I worked over in London, Birmingham, Leeds and Derby.

3. If he left school at 18/19 in the period of 1987, 1988 how did he feel about serving in a unit whose very existence provided material support for actions like Loughall, Gibraltar and the murder of Aiden McAnespie

You and me both. In 50 years time, history will view Tom Gill with more respect than Adams.
Agree a chara. The thing is - GT has a slightly proddy anglicized name - not that it matters a fuck to me, I'm just saying maybe its in the family background. I for one, have no problem with him. I'm sure he has regrets now. But I have even more respect for his courage in a way now. It could have been easier for him to say to himself when he was going through his awakening- how can I do this citizen journalism thing with my army career. That's the way I look at it. Plus - I didn't grow up til I was nearly thirty! Don't be hard on him James - we have a new and terrible enemy to fight and need all hands on deck. We are the real Peace Processors, not the fake mutants in SF/PIRA. I'm at peace with the old enemy, especially ordinary soldiers. Its the goons in Whitehall and Intel who were/are the real bastards. Peace brother. We have to reach out to our English brothers and sisters too who are being completely swamped by Asians and other mutant shitebags. Loads of Irish too in Leeds and other cities. We have to pull together.

cmac

PI Member
Footage released of African gang attacking Irish teen in Ashbourne car park

The mother of the Irish youth brutally assaulted by a predominantly African gang in a the third storey of an Ashbourne car park which left him badly hospitalised has been shared with online webzine buzz.ie. The African gang numbering up to 40, had recorded the attack and posted it to snapchat. The assault occurred on Friday the 8th of March.

In the video you can hear the Irish teen pleading with his attackers to stop their assault but the gang carry on with one throwing him to the ground.

Paula Larkin, mother of Mark (15) said she was sharing the footage because she wanted the "animals" to be caught.

“They’re animals. He’s such a good looking boy and now he’s been left black and blue,” Paula told The Star.

“My son could have been dead. “I am devastated over this. In the videos you can see my son pleading for his life."

After the assault which left Mark unconscious, the gang robbed €230 from his wallet and took his iphone.

KNIVES

Gardai rushed to the scene and were forced to use pepper spray on the gang who attempted to fight them back and carried knives.

Speaking to Dublin Live, the young man's distraught mother said that things would have been "a whole lot worse" had gardai not intervened.

"They dragged him up to the third floor of a car park because it was isolated and they killed him.

"They held him up and every time he tried to run they grabbed him back.

"They bounced his head off the ground, his leg his arms, his ribs, his back, he's not in a good way at all.

"They're animals. Lucky the two guards came because they had knives.

"He doesn't know them, he just kept asking them 'what did I do?'."

His mother said her son was not able to sleep initially after the attack because of the brace the doctors gave him.

TYRRELSTOWN

It is believed the African gang are from the Tyrrelstown area. The Liberal news site spoke to an elderly Tyrrelstown native who said that teenage gangs there are simply “out of control” and the trouble was predominantly coming from Africans.

“This place has changed so much it’s heartbreaking. It was once a beautiful quiet country place, now these people have arrived and everything is so unbelievably different and so terrifying. They have literally taken over and unless the government intervenes now and comes down hard, I can’t see any future here of any description – it will be finished for Irish people.”

“Unless the gardai are armed, and willing to shoot when necessary, I can’t see any way out of it. There’s absolutely no respect for age, tradition, or a person’s sex. I’m an old man now and I have nothing against anyone my whole life, but I have to say that this trouble is predominately coming from strapping young big men of African original who appear to be a law upon themselves. I have never seen strength or rawness like it. People are afraid to say anything to them in case the get the hiding of a lifetime similar to the poor Ashbourne chap. Others are afraid of being called racist, however I think this is beginning to weaken as a lot of people no longer care or are afraid to say what’s really happening.”

BIRTH-RIGHT CITIZENSHIP

After the Good Friday Agreement was signed in 1998 granting a constitutional right to Irish citizenship through birth, many women from Africa and all over the world started flying into Dublin to deliver their babies. There were so many cases that maternity hospitals begged the government to do something. In 2004, a referendum was called and 80% of the Irish public voted to end birth-right citizenship. According to the 2016 census, 3.3% of 10-14 year olds in Ireland were of African descent. Many Africans were housed in new towns that were originally built for Irish people in west Dublin like Tyrrelstown and Ongar.

Video published: 13 March 2019 buzz.ie

The mother posted images of whom she believed attacked her son on her facebook page.
Deport all africans or attacks will escalate why cant we just stop this bullshit

GodsDog

PI Member
I was, like a few others here, part of the RM back in the day. I've more of a problem with some of the cowardly rotten and disgusting tactics we used against the enemy than anything else. The older I get the more sickened I get at the shit that went on. I've no problem with any ex Brit soldier, ex UDR man ex anyone who has 'woken up' as to what is taking place in our country/planet and is doing their bit to change it. Maybe Rowan has regrets now for joining the Brit Army, I certainly have regrets for the road I went down - but I don't want anyone to use it against me now all these years later, nor does GT I presume. If anyone has a real problem with it - write to him, send him an email, ask him a few questions, give the man a chance.
I don't like being reminded about proxy bombs and cleaners being deemed as legitimate targets. But that's what happened - all for gay marriage and open borders and aborting the children of the nation. Tiocfaidh ar la.
RM=royal marines?
Can you possibly elaborate? I'm genuinely interested in any details you can provide here.
Purely from an "awareness of real world military tactics" point of view. You were in a unique position
and as such your insider knowledge holds weight and value.

An Fiach Ban

PI Member
This is doing the rounds on Facebook:

hi suzanne my name is paula larkin my son 14 was viciously attacked in ashbourne on friday night by a group of 40 thugs who travelled by bus to ashbourne to do harm with knives an weapons my poor son was the innocent one who was kicked beaten stood on punched repeatedly then tried to use a knife on him till the guards came i want to do a March to the dail as this is not the first time these groups have done this as they travel from town to town an i ask u to post this as i want to make this aware to as many as possible thank u

A march on the Dail to highlight African crime is a great idea, we should promote this far and wide.

Top Bottom