Footage released of African gang attacking Irish teen in Ashbourne car park

, round them up and start deporting wholesale......we do not have to tolerate this.
maybe that is one solution.

The alternative is to allow much more of them into the country. Stoking up their anti-social behaviour with radical preachers, guns, booze & drugs......and sit back with popcorn watching the sh1.tfest .

Welcome to Dublinnesburg

Reactions: Jim

Saul Goodman

A bloody nice bloke!
PI Member
gentlle warning. Please tone down the racist language a bit ok?
cowardly black bastards :mad: would they have a go a group of adult men?.....would they fuck ......isolate one young lad and smash him into the concrete

El Chaval.

PI Member
The powers that be had 40 years to study the U.I and France to try and avoid the same errorK .
but instead they seemed to have copied verbatim the same policy, with a dash of "Ireland is different" for good measure.
in fact, so confident am I that they are aping the UK policy that I will predict their solution.
not deportations or putting the brakes on immigration, but rather blaming the Irish, social issues and a lack of youth clubs and football pitches.

page61

PI Member
I emailed and received a reply from Coppingers office.... apparently she gets thousands of requests ,is unaware of this and im not in her constituency , Patethic

The Doc

PI Member
TNB. What more would you expect if you import these creatures? Any sane government would deport them straight back, regardless if they were 'born' in Ireland or not. But it's unlikely they will because the establishment are committed to the replacement of the Irish people, and these mongrels are just part of their plan to repopulate Ireland!

Top Bottom