Footage released of African gang attacking Irish teen in Ashbourne car park

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
Michale Flatley or some yank Irish patriot might shame them into getting their asses in gear, but I'm still not holding my breath.
Ya really have to admire the ones who do speak out public-ly.....Gemma....Torino....and Flatley. Should have good vocal support!!
[/QUOTE]
Flatley- I've some hope in him. He could be the anti-Bono figure we need. Go on Flatley ya boy ya. And that mad fucker Mickey Rourke too. More faith in them boys than our homegrown celebs.

mikeo

PI Member
Agree a chara. The thing is - GT has a slightly proddy anglicized name - not that it matters a fuck to me, I'm just saying maybe its in the family background. I for one, have no problem with him. I'm sure he has regrets now. But I have even more respect for his courage in a way now. It could have been easier for him to say to himself when he was going through his awakening- how can I do this citizen journalism thing with my army career. That's the way I look at it. Plus - I didn't grow up til I was nearly thirty! Don't be hard on him James - we have a new and terrible enemy to fight and need all hands on deck. We are the real Peace Processors, not the fake mutants in SF/PIRA. I'm at peace with the old enemy, especially ordinary soldiers. Its the goons in Whitehall and Intel who were/are the real bastards. Peace brother. We have to reach out to our English brothers and sisters too who are being completely swamped by Asians and other mutant shitebags. Loads of Irish too in Leeds and other cities. We have to pull together.
Wow!!..........Another Wow!

mikeo

PI Member
This is doing the rounds on Facebook:

hi suzanne my name is paula larkin my son 14 was viciously attacked in ashbourne on friday night by a group of 40 thugs who travelled by bus to ashbourne to do harm with knives an weapons my poor son was the innocent one who was kicked beaten stood on punched repeatedly then tried to use a knife on him till the guards came i want to do a March to the dail as this is not the first time these groups have done this as they travel from town to town an i ask u to post this as i want to make this aware to as many as possible thank u

A march on the Dail to highlight African crime is a great idea, we should promote this far and wide.

Could you post her page?.....Should I just type in Paula Larkin?

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Michale Flatley or some yank Irish patriot might shame them into getting their asses in gear, but I'm still not holding my breath.

Irish artists are the biggest pussies of all, nobody buys into the globohomo order more than them.
No rebels, No raging against the machine, Pro establishment and absolutely terrified of making a wrong move lest their careers be extinguished.

There is absolutely no transgression of the current orthodoxy with Irish artists.
To be against globohomo is the new transgression but the chickenshit Irish art community prefer to take the 'shilling'
I work in that world and it is thoroughly depressing, its like being in East Germany you really have to be careful of expressing your opinion.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
RM=royal marines?
Can you possibly elaborate? I'm genuinely interested in any details you can provide here.
Purely from an "awareness of real world military tactics" point of view. You were in a unique position
and as such your insider knowledge holds weight and value.
I initially thought that's what he meant too.

However if its military tactics you're after look no further. I was a Corporal in the FCA. Artillery Corp. Fingal BN.

IrishJohn

PI Member
These people are the offspring of bogus asylum seekers who came to Ireland in the early 2000s.

Going forward this kind of thing is only going to get worse. Given that Ireland is such a small country we could have a worse knife problem than London within 20 years.

Of course the media will totally play it down.

Instead of blaming the Africans them selves we will have do gooder's saying that the reason for all this crime is because Ireland is "institutionally racist" and that these poor lads aren't given a fair chance and that they have no choice but to get involved in crime.

If we can't deport these people I just hope the elite who live in the rich areas can get a taste of this "cultural enrichment" maybe then they will actually do something about Immigration.

Last edited:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Finglas and Ballymun Says NO to unvetted mass immigration
13 hrs ·
"I'm getting real fed up with the lack of action on the gangs from Balbriggan, Lusk and Swords going around attacking young Irish lads on their own. Just read another story of how a young lad with a bright future had it stolen from him by these Dolly Parton fans, he was left with severe brain injuries and had to have some of skull removed.
If it where gangs of Irish lads singling out and attacking a African lad on his own, we'd have dramatic action, we'd have political parties raising it in the dail crying racism, we'd have a media overload...
But because it's the other way around the political classes won't dare mention it for whatever reason.
Very soon it could happen to your child."

They swan around privileged to fuk, clad in all the best gear, best mobile phones, they have everything, they are given even more opportunities and chances than our own

this is just incubating even greater fking trouble next few yrs

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Atlantean.................don't mean to be a crank but the choice isn't binary.

One can have issues with the professional snowflakes and also have serious issues with Croft's service in the British military.

Personally, I would like to hear him explain his "Saul on the road to Damascus" conversion. I would also like to hear what prominent thinkers and journalists who gave him access, like John Waters and Gemma O'Doherty, think about these revelations.
I have no problem with any man in the British Army.
I have no problem with any man from any fkn army (well maybe the Irish Navy) and now back home risking his arse against the greatest threat ever to face the Irish. Even Cromwell and other British forces throughout history never had it in mind to extinguish the Irish off the face of the planet. No that sentiment has only come from Irish men, politicians mostly but Pat Kenny and his ilk singing the praises of the "promised" coffee coloured world
British Army has never been the problem, aside from the few scum soldiers in it doing atrocities.
The main rot in Britain has also been aimed at the British people from day one.
The people who wanted the Irish nationalists in the O6C's to be 2nd class citizens were unionists and large segments of loyalists - they set about with their aims of "a protestant state for a protestant people"
the other elements involved were British establishment types like certain Tories, shadowy monied interests, MI5, and certain British General Staff.
The MI5 and General Staff were delighted to use O6C's as a war lab and population control expt test case - parts of which were used in the now new globalist imperial project being rolled out.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Their own Cumann in dublin told them the same, my father was a member of a dublin ff cumann at the time. The ff cabinet completely ignored the will of their own party machine, their own people drifted away and ff were destroyed in dublin at the next election.

fg are exactly the same, i am not a party member but i have conversed with a sitting govt td, he doesn't give a toss.

fg/ff/sf/lab are all traitors to the Irish people, i can't wait to see them wiped out.
100%, and I'd add their supporters to that too.

They're nothing but EU representatives carrying out EU policy- and EU citizenship and residency carries more weight here now than does Irish citizenship. Look at Leo and his FG lot doing everything possible to hamper Brexit, and all the while pretending they're doing it for the Irish people.

Top Bottom