Footage released of African gang attacking Irish teen in Ashbourne car park

Karloff

PI Member
Jesus Colm from Clonmel i could have done without those graphics.

Especially at this time of the evening.

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
RM=royal marines?
Can you possibly elaborate? I'm genuinely interested in any details you can provide here.
Purely from an "awareness of real world military tactics" point of view. You were in a unique position
and as such your insider knowledge holds weight and value.
RM = Republican Movement. Which turned out to be a Bowel Movement in the end.

GodsDog

PI Member
RM = Republican Movement. Which turned out to be a Bowel Movement in the end.
Ah ok. I did think you didn't sound much like a royal marine!! :p

mikeo

PI Member
I was, like a few others here, part of the RM back in the day. I've more of a problem with some of the cowardly rotten and disgusting tactics we used against the enemy than anything else. The older I get the more sickened I get at the shit that went on. I've no problem with any ex Brit soldier, ex UDR man ex anyone who has 'woken up' as to what is taking place in our country/planet and is doing their bit to change it. Maybe Rowan has regrets now for joining the Brit Army, I certainly have regrets for the road I went down - but I don't want anyone to use it against me now all these years later, nor does GT I presume. If anyone has a real problem with it - write to him, send him an email, ask him a few questions, give the man a chance.
I don't like being reminded about proxy bombs and cleaners being deemed as legitimate targets. But that's what happened - all for gay marriage and open borders and aborting the children of the nation. Tiocfaidh ar la.

Wow!!!!

mikeo

PI Member
Flip the race in this scenario, imagine that this was 40 white Irish teenagers
isolating and beating a black 15 year old unconscious..It would have made headlines
in every western country and the front page of every paper.

The Taoiseach and his cohort would be on stage condemning this brutal attack
as racist but their deafening silence and MSM's refusal
to state the origin of the attackers is yet again proof that racism is a
one way street.

We truly have hit peak PC culture.

Irish News · TheJournal.ie (no description, no comments)

Sooooooooooo True!!!!

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
Flip the race in this scenario, imagine that this was 40 white Irish teenagers
isolating and beating a black 15 year old unconscious..It would have made headlines
in every western country and the front page of every paper.

The Taoiseach and his cohort would be on stage condemning this brutal attack
as racist but their deafening silence and MSM's refusal
to state the origin of the attackers is yet again proof that racism is a
one way street.

We truly have hit peak PC culture.

Irish News · TheJournal.ie (no description, no comments)
And I reckon the Nigerian getting beaten up in Dublin was a set up. Convinced.

mikeo

PI Member
. And where are our singers, writers. Why isn't Christy Moore or Damien Dempsey singing about this. They're shite so they are.
[/QUOTE]

Startling-ly TRUE!!.....

The Irish-culture loving FRAUDS! Athletes as well....It would could be huge. It would raise the dialogue and the question ..."What in the hell is happening to our Country"! Make it more socially acceptable to discuss!
So much of this crap is dictated by Alinsky-ite tactics. Make something fashionable....make White European guilt 'Trendy'. And the scum -sucking pigs quisling pigs of the media keep enforcing it!! Same, over here!!... The awful power of ,...What is socially acceptable.

The Ice has to be broken....the 'Glass ceiling has to be broken through

Sitt Fein

Donator
PI Member
. And where are our singers, writers. Why isn't Christy Moore or Damien Dempsey singing about this. They're shite so they are.

Startling-ly TRUE!!.....

The Irish-culture loving FRAUDS! Athletes as well....It would could be huge. It would raise the dialogue and the question ..."What in the hell is happening to our Country"! Make it more socially acceptable to discuss!
So much of this crap is dictated by Alinsky-ite tactics. Make something fashionable....make White European guilt 'Trendy'. And the scum -sucking pigs quisling pigs of the media keep enforcing it!! Same, over here!!... The awful power of ,...What is socially acceptable.

[/QUOTE]
Michale Flatley or some yank Irish patriot might shame them into getting their asses in gear, but I'm still not holding my breath.

mikeo

PI Member
Startling-ly TRUE!!.....

Michale Flatley or some yank Irish patriot might shame them into getting their asses in gear, but I'm still not holding my breath.
[/QUOTE]

Ya really have to admire the ones who do speak out public-ly.....Gemma....Torino....and Flatley. Should have good vocal support!!

Top Bottom