Footage released of African gang attacking Irish teen in Ashbourne car park

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member

The mother of the Irish youth brutally assaulted by a predominantly African gang in a the third storey of an Ashbourne car park which left him badly hospitalised has been shared with online webzine buzz.ie. The African gang numbering up to 40, had recorded the attack and posted it to snapchat. The assault occurred on Friday the 8th of March.

In the video you can hear the Irish teen pleading with his attackers to stop their assault but the gang carry on with one throwing him to the ground.

Paula Larkin, mother of Mark (15) said she was sharing the footage because she wanted the "animals" to be caught.

“They’re animals. He’s such a good looking boy and now he’s been left black and blue,” Paula told The Star.

“My son could have been dead. “I am devastated over this. In the videos you can see my son pleading for his life."

After the assault which left Mark unconscious, the gang robbed €230 from his wallet and took his iphone.

KNIVES

Gardai rushed to the scene and were forced to use pepper spray on the gang who attempted to fight them back and carried knives.

Speaking to Dublin Live, the young man's distraught mother said that things would have been "a whole lot worse" had gardai not intervened.

"They dragged him up to the third floor of a car park because it was isolated and they killed him.

"They held him up and every time he tried to run they grabbed him back.

"They bounced his head off the ground, his leg his arms, his ribs, his back, he's not in a good way at all.

"They're animals. Lucky the two guards came because they had knives.

"He doesn't know them, he just kept asking them 'what did I do?'."

His mother said her son was not able to sleep initially after the attack because of the brace the doctors gave him.

TYRRELSTOWN

It is believed the African gang are from the Tyrrelstown area. The Liberal news site spoke to an elderly Tyrrelstown native who said that teenage gangs there are simply “out of control” and the trouble was predominantly coming from Africans.

“This place has changed so much it’s heartbreaking. It was once a beautiful quiet country place, now these people have arrived and everything is so unbelievably different and so terrifying. They have literally taken over and unless the government intervenes now and comes down hard, I can’t see any future here of any description – it will be finished for Irish people.”

“Unless the gardai are armed, and willing to shoot when necessary, I can’t see any way out of it. There’s absolutely no respect for age, tradition, or a person’s sex. I’m an old man now and I have nothing against anyone my whole life, but I have to say that this trouble is predominately coming from strapping young big men of African original who appear to be a law upon themselves. I have never seen strength or rawness like it. People are afraid to say anything to them in case the get the hiding of a lifetime similar to the poor Ashbourne chap. Others are afraid of being called racist, however I think this is beginning to weaken as a lot of people no longer care or are afraid to say what’s really happening.”

BIRTH-RIGHT CITIZENSHIP

After the Good Friday Agreement was signed in 1998 granting a constitutional right to Irish citizenship through birth, many women from Africa and all over the world started flying into Dublin to deliver their babies. There were so many cases that maternity hospitals begged the government to do something. In 2004, a referendum was called and 80% of the Irish public voted to end birth-right citizenship. According to the 2016 census, 3.3% of 10-14 year olds in Ireland were of African descent. Many Africans were housed in new towns that were originally built for Irish people in west Dublin like Tyrrelstown and Ongar.

Video published: 13 March 2019 buzz.ie

The mother posted images of whom she believed attacked her son on her facebook page.

Last edited:

charlie D

PI Member
disgusting . I hope the Gardai catch this gang and put every one of them behind bars before they do it again . Many of these families would have come to Ireland under false pretences claiming to be refugees . Sadly , the government wasn't bothered to deport them and gave amnesty to many , if it had , this assault would never have happened

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
Yes you can say that it.
This is terrible and that poor boy did not have any chance. What is making these men so violent, by interactions with blacks in the provision centre was always distrust and were always very aggressive.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
disgusting . I hope the Gardai catch this gang and put every one of them behind bars before they do it again . Many of these families would have come to Ireland under false pretences claiming to be refugees . Sadly , the government wasn't bothered to deport them and gave amnesty to many , if it had , this assault would never have happened
ha! right

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Baldoyle Anti Water Meter Task Force have posted that a Whatsapp has been set up to monitor and warn people what area the gang are targeting and say one of the ringleaders has been identified by the mother of the victim.

Superhans

Administrator
Donator

The mother of the Irish youth brutally assaulted by an African gang in a the third storey of an Ashbourne car park which left him badly hospitalised has been shared with online webzine buzz.ie. The African gang numbering up to 40, had recorded the attack and posted it to snapchat. The assault occurred on Friday the 8th of March.

In the video you can hear the Irish teen pleading with his attackers to stop their assault but the gang carry on with one throwing him to the ground.

Paula Larkin, mother of Mark (15) said she was sharing the footage because she wanted the "animals" to be caught.

“They’re animals. He’s such a good looking boy and now he’s been left black and blue,” Paula told The Star.

“My son could have been dead. “I am devastated over this. In the videos you can see my son pleading for his life."

After the assault which left Mark unconscious, the gang robbed €230 from his wallet and took his iphone.

KNIVES

Gardai rushed to the scene and were forced to use pepper spray on the gang who attempted to fight them back and carried knives.

Speaking to Dublin Live, the young man's distraught mother said that things would have been "a whole lot worse" had gardai not intervened.

"They dragged him up to the third floor of a car park because it was isolated and they killed him.

"They held him up and every time he tried to run they grabbed him back.

"They bounced his head off the ground, his leg his arms, his ribs, his back, he's not in a good way at all.

"They're animals. Lucky the two guards came because they had knives.

"He doesn't know them, he just kept asking them 'what did I do?'."

His mother said her son was not able to sleep initially after the attack because of the brace the doctors gave him.

TYRRELSTOWN

It is believed the African gang are from the Tyrrelstown area. The Liberal news site spoke to an elderly Tyrrelstown native who said that teenage gangs there are simply “out of control” and the trouble was predominantly coming from Africans.

“This place has changed so much it’s heartbreaking. It was once a beautiful quiet country place, now these people have arrived and everything is so unbelievably different and so terrifying. They have literally taken over and unless the government intervenes now and comes down hard, I can’t see any future here of any description – it will be finished for Irish people.”

“Unless the gardai are armed, and willing to shoot when necessary, I can’t see any way out of it. There’s absolutely no respect for age, tradition, or a person’s sex. I’m an old man now and I have nothing against anyone my whole life, but I have to say that this trouble is predominately coming from strapping young big men of African original who appear to be a law upon themselves. I have never seen strength or rawness like it. People are afraid to say anything to them in case the get the hiding of a lifetime similar to the poor Ashbourne chap. Others are afraid of being called racist, however I think this is beginning to weaken as a lot of people no longer care or are afraid to say what’s really happening.”

BIRTH-RIGHT CITIZENSHIP

After the Good Friday Agreement was signed in 1998 granting a constitutional right to Irish citizenship through birth, many women from Africa and all over the world started flying into Dublin to deliver their babies. There were so many cases that maternity hospitals begged the government to do something. In 2004, a referendum was called and 80% of the Irish public voted to end birth-right citizenship. According to the 2016 census, 3.3% of 10-14 year olds in Ireland were of African descent. Many Africans were housed in new towns that were originally built for Irish people in west Dublin like Tyrrelstown and Ongar.

Video published: 13 March 2019 buzz.ie
So its finally ariived in IReland, no more hiding behind diveristy and multicultuiralism. What is happening on the continent is now happening in Ireland, sadly our media are too ijn cohoots with the government to care.

page61

PI Member
gentle warning. Please edit this post to remove any incitement to violence
Jesus that makes me so angry..What a bunch of cowardly scum bags .they deserve to be buried alive, Imagine how frightened the kid was. I have a son that age and my heart goes out to this boy. Hopefully somebodies will take the law into their own hands and eradicate these CUNTS

Im going to write to the Garda commissioner and the garda in blanch and ashbourne asking them are they going to do anything...doining nothing is not an option

Top Bottom