fm104 phoneshow on transgenderism

Threads
Theres a smart lad on Twitter, Fragarach. He had a good take on transgenderism.

He says the promotion of transgenders is to get people used to the idea of extreme bodily modifications and choosing what type of body they want. Eventually this will lead on to transhumanism. The merger of human and machine.
A post human future is probably out of our hands even as we speak.

The drive towards greater machine based intelligence is inexorably.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
I don't think anyone thinks that Fink. Perhaps you have not thought much on this issue and believe it is a fairly harmless thing with maybe one child in a thousand with mixed up feelings. Most are unaware of the agenda behind all this which is to gradually lower the bar to what is acceptable and normal. 50 years ago, being homosexual was not looked upon as being normal, it was in fact viewed as rather queer behavior. This is an ongoing process and is in fact a n attack on the nuclear family. Everything that is just downright bizarre and disgusting is now presented as being just as normal as a man and a woman having sex.

I don't expect you over there to be an expert on the history of Plimoth Colony but a teenager was hanged for riding a turkey here in the 1630s.

Can you imagine having to tell people that they executed your kid for riding a stupid wild turkey.
Bizzare????

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Yes bizarre. A man sticking his slong up another's ass and then having the other guy sucking his sausage is something I certainly consider bizarre. People used to be put into mental hospitals for less..
It does not bother me because the world is full of nutcases.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
Yes bizarre. A man sticking his slong up another's ass and then having the other guy sucking his sausage is something I certainly consider bizarre. People used to be put into mental hospitals for less..
It does not bother me because the world is full of nutcases.
No I'm talking about your tangent about the boy and the turkey.

You've got serious issues btw

Threads
FACT...that's Not the best argument
I'm not disagreeing with you but I don't think it's as bad as you think.
Except when it is a fact.
When it is a fact, not only is it the best argument, it is not even an argument i.e it is not disputable - it is fact.

In 70's and 80's several politicians in UK and Europe, including David Norris here tried to normalise paedophilia.
When they came up against resistance they backed off. None were arrested. They have waited in wings always biding their time for right moment to push the child-rape agenda again. Multiculturalism and Open-Borders is about wage-slaves and making Western societies so disordered, chaotic and incohesive, that degeneracy and abominable acts can prevail and go undetected or even normalised. Transgenderism is being pushed, forced into the minds of the populace, normalising it, so that people do not have an identity and when people are at odds with themselves, they are given an identity, or made to think something is cool or trendy, more people then go with that. You are witnessing mass social engineering program.

You think transgenderism is not a disguised way to push for sexualisation of children and then normalisation of paedophilia, think again - this is how the far-left operate, step-by-step.

What happens when transgenderism and pedophilia become a ‘condition’

P.I.E – Paedophile Information Exchange

Home Office 'gave Paedophile Information Exchange £70,000' | Daily Mail Online

EU Making Paedophilia Legal Across Europe
"The German Government is promoting sexual contact between parents and children.
If you cannot imagine this is true, you have to read the leaflet shown in Germany and EU to Legalise Paedophilia. The leaflet is a publication of a German Government Children’s Department, which is distributed by the million, free of charge.
EU regulations are demanding the creation of national databases of all children, so that they can be better ‘looked after’ by government. Here is an article on the British child database which is secretly created from your child’s school records and from your child’s medical records. That friendly health visitor who calls at your home is required to log the details of (usually) her visit into a database, which even she maybe doesn’t realise potentially has other purposes, once the information is in the hands of others. "
EU making paedophilia legal across Europe |

April 29, 2013 (C-FAM) - Is there any country in the world where a prominent politician could publicly boast his sexual experiences with children aged six years and less, and still stay in office? Probably not – but the European Parliament seems to have rules of its own.
The politician is Daniel Cohn-Bendit, once upon a time a protagonist of the 1968 student revolt and the Cultural Revolution that ensued, and today the leader of the “Greens/European Free Alliance” in the European Parliament.
Later on, Cohn-Bendit wrote a book about this, describing his experiences as a nursery school teacher in the following terms:
My flirtations with all children soon acquired a definitely erotic character....(read the rest yourself)
European Parliament member promotes pedophilia as part of the sexual revolution

Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'
How some university academics make the case for paedophiles at summer conferences

'Paedophilia is natural and normal for males'

Pedophilia Is A Natural Sexual Orientation | Mirjam Heine | TEDxUniversityofWürzburg

Threads
Except when it is a fact.
When it is a fact, not only is it the best argument, it is not even an argument i.e it is not disputable - it is fact.

In 70's and 80's several politicians in UK and Europe, including David Norris here tried to normalise paedophilia.
When they came up against resistance they backed off. None were arrested. They have waited in wings always biding their time for right moment to push the child-rape agenda again. Multiculturalism and Open-Borders is about wage-slaves and making Western societies so disordered, chaotic and incohesive, that degeneracy and abominable acts can prevail and go undetected or even normalised. Transgenderism is being pushed, forced into the minds of the populace, normalising it, so that people do not have an identity and when people are at odds with themselves, they are given an identity, or made to think something is cool or trendy, more people then go with that. You are witnessing mass social engineering program.

You think transgenderism is not a disguised way to push for sexualisation of children and then normalisation of paedophilia, think again - this is how the far-left operate, step-by-step.

P.I.E – Paedophile Information Exchange

Home Office 'gave Paedophile Information Exchange £70,000' | Daily Mail Online

EU Making Paedophilia Legal Across Europe
"The German Government is promoting sexual contact between parents and children.
If you cannot imagine this is true, you have to read the leaflet shown in Germany and EU to Legalise Paedophilia. The leaflet is a publication of a German Government Children’s Department, which is distributed by the million, free of charge.
EU regulations are demanding the creation of national databases of all children, so that they can be better ‘looked after’ by government. Here is an article on the British child database which is secretly created from your child’s school records and from your child’s medical records. That friendly health visitor who calls at your home is required to log the details of (usually) her visit into a database, which even she maybe doesn’t realise potentially has other purposes, once the information is in the hands of others. "
EU making paedophilia legal across Europe |

April 29, 2013 (C-FAM) - Is there any country in the world where a prominent politician could publicly boast his sexual experiences with children aged six years and less, and still stay in office? Probably not – but the European Parliament seems to have rules of its own.
The politician is Daniel Cohn-Bendit, once upon a time a protagonist of the 1968 student revolt and the Cultural Revolution that ensued, and today the leader of the “Greens/European Free Alliance” in the European Parliament.
Later on, Cohn-Bendit wrote a book about this, describing his experiences as a nursery school teacher in the following terms:
My flirtations with all children soon acquired a definitely erotic character....(read the rest yourself)
European Parliament member promotes pedophilia as part of the sexual revolution

How some university academics make the case for paedophiles at summer conferences

Pedophilia Is A Natural Sexual Orientation | Mirjam Heine | TEDxUniversityofWürzburg
Are you familiar with the Elm Guest House in Islington scandal?

Threads
how can that poster think that I agree with what he suggested?

he's wrong, he needs to take it back or his post needs to be deleted!
Because we had an incursion of seriously fkd up people here from P.ie who when repeatedly asked if we should make public places, especially where homosexuals meet for public sex acts, and where members of the public also use - if we should make those places safer for children - none of those people from P.ie would agree to make those public places safer for children.

Not once would they denouce the making a public place riskier and sordid and signalling that it is a place that hetero and homo predators of children could operate with impunity. It was said to them that other homosexuals who cared about public safety would have no problem condemning making any public place riskier for the public especially children and yet they still would not condemn it and indeed resorted to make fun of the idea when paedophilia and child-rape was brought up. Can you imagine resorting to the making light of child-rape?
There is only one kind of person who does that. They also threatened to call the Gardaí - I told them to go ahead, we have heard nothing since.

OP
OP
Immanuel
Threads
Because we had an incursion of seriously fkd up people here from P.ie who when repeatedly asked if we should make public places, especially where homosexuals meet for public sex acts, and where members of the public also use - if we should make those places safer for children - none of those people from P.ie would agree to make those public places safer for children.

Not once would they denouce the making a public place riskier and sordid and signalling that it is a place that hetero and homo predators of children could operate with impunity. It was said to them that other homosexuals who cared about public safety would have no problem condemning making any public place riskier for the public especially children and yet they still would not condemn it and indeed resorted to make fun of the idea when paedophilia and child-rape was brought up. Can you imagine resorting to the making light of child-rape?
There is only one kind of person who does that. They also threatened to call the Gardaí - I told them to go ahead, we have heard nothing since.

These are the same people who dismis the idea that there is a strong link between homosexuality and paedophilia...the same people who quickly change the subject by calling you names when you remind them that kinsey found an unusually high percentage of gay men have paedophilic tendancies and even todays statistics reveal that 80% of child sex victims were males accosted by gay men...

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
A post human future is probably out of our hands even as we speak.

The drive towards greater machine based intelligence is inexorably.

It's certainly out of our hands if we continue to allow corporations like Facebook and Google to rule us.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
These are the same people who dismis the idea that there is a strong link between homosexuality and paedophilia...the same people who quickly change the subject by calling you names when you remind them that kinsey found an unusually high percentage of gay men have paedophilic tendancies and even todays statistics reveal that 80% of child sex victims were males accosted by gay men...

Very true a chara. Homosexuality has no biological direction or aim. It's just about physical gratification. So sodomizing a young boy is regarded as the creme de la creme of this mania. Whereas heterosexuality has the biological aim of sexual reproduction. That's why heterosexual men are attracted to females who are at least old enough to become pregnant.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

This is a very big lie those Libtard academics are promoting. The normal male, in any mammal species, is not sexually attracted to any female before she menstruates.

Fink

PI Member
Threads

That's a very confusing post p.ie people in general support this or just some of them, I presume that not everyone on this site have the same opinion.
Public displays are not things I agree with generally especially Gay Pride, imagine if there was Hetrosexual pride, such irrelevant and crass nonsense.

Top Bottom