fm104 phoneshow on transgenderism

Threads
I usually download the audio from the listenback section immediately after the show.....they have in the past chopped huge chunks out of my commentary even on the raw listen back section....if i am not quick enough they usually bury the whole show.....
Yes Immanuel you have to do this.
I suggest you may have to record WHILE you are on air.
Or if you can get someone like the Don, Critiqued or Orlared to coordinate - that they record from computer radio while you are on air, rather than after - I realise you do not have the contacts cemented with them yet, perhaps they can use their recording skills now to help you though.

We are dealing with an enemy,(and the multicult media are our enemy) - they know it, and they deliberately plan these exchanges, they already have a playbook on how to treat and manipulate anti-narrative callers. So preparedness, stats, facts and remaining calm and insisting on being allowed finish your point is the only sound response, that will allow you be preceived well by the listeners and will even play against them as they will be seen as bullies - which in long run, again, causes disgust against the multicult narrative, which over time as you can see from Europe, results in nationalism rising.
I mentioned this in follow-up comment the last time, after my initial comment, that indeed it is hard and tricky to deal with these scum and that they do indeed stitch things up.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
Immanuel

You have obviously got strong held beliefs and that's your right. I don't believe you should be ridiculed because of it. I'm more understanding of the situations people who are, for example, gay find themselves in. We have voted, in this country, for gay rights and other variances are now pushing for rights. I'm not sure about or don't fully understand trans genderism or gender fluidity, I'm confused but not hostile to it. These people have an issue and they need to address it or have it addressed. It will still be a minority of people and they will not affect (or effect ) you too much so I would not get so hung up on It so much. I think it's a poor and cliched argument to accuse you of the very thing that they are championing as an insult to you.
When it all plays out there will be something else but it will be on the margins.
You should be able to express your opinion without being ridiculed by contradictory rhetoric and your opinion is as valid as theirs.

Threads
You have obviously got strong held beliefs and that's your right. I don't believe you should be ridiculed because of it. I'm more understanding of the situations people who are, for example, gay find themselves in. We have voted, in this country, for gay rights and other variances are now pushing for rights. I'm not sure about or don't fully understand trans genderism or gender fluidity, I'm confused but not hostile to it. These people have an issue and they need to address it or have it addressed. It will still be a minority of people and they will not affect (or effect ) you too much so I would not get so hung up on It so much. .
What, like child molesting?

What a pile of arse gravy. No, this isn't a case of turn a blind eye. This garbage is being forced on the next generation and as young as possible. If only it was as easy as turn a blind eye. Your argument is that of a homosexual in the Priesthood 20 years ago who turned a blind eye to his gay Priest mate buggering a young lad. It didn't fly then and it won't now while being repackaged.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Immanuel
Threads
Immanuel

You have obviously got strong held beliefs and that's your right. I don't believe you should be ridiculed because of it. I'm more understanding of the situations people who are, for example, gay find themselves in. We have voted, in this country, for gay rights and other variances are now pushing for rights. I'm not sure about or don't fully understand trans genderism or gender fluidity, I'm confused but not hostile to it. These people have an issue and they need to address it or have it addressed. It will still be a minority of people and they will not affect (or effect ) you too much so I would not get so hung up on It so much. I think it's a poor and cliched argument to accuse you of the very thing that they are championing as an insult to you.
When it all plays out there will be something else but it will be on the margins.
You should be able to express your opinion without being ridiculed by contradictory rhetoric and your opinion is as valid as theirs.

As i stated clearly in the phoneshow commentary...i refuse to give them an inch on policing my speech....i refuse on principal....they are at war with us and if we lose they will have their way with our grandchildren completely....i dread to see the day my grandchildren come home with plastic prostethic penises and vaginas to "see it it fits them"....i dread to see the day they are made legal meat for paedophiles...that is what they want...they want paedophilia normalised....FACT

Fink

PI Member
Threads
As i stated clearly in the phoneshow commentary...i refuse to give them an inch on policing my speech....i refuse on principal....they are at war with us and if we lose they will have their way with our grandchildren completely....i dread to see the day my grandchildren come home with plastic prostethic penises and vaginas to "see it it fits them"....i dread to see the day they are made legal meat for paedophiles...that is what they want...they want paedophilia normalised....FACT
FACT...that's Not the best argument
I'm not disagreeing with you but I don't think it's as bad as you think.

Fink

PI Member
Threads
What, like child molesting?

What a pile of arse gravy. No, this isn't a case of turn a blind eye. This garbage is being forced on the next generation and as young as possible. If only it was as easy as turn a blind eye. Your argument is that of a homosexual in the Priesthood 20 years ago who turned a blind eye to his gay Priest mate buggering a young lad. It didn't fly then and it won't now while being repackaged.
You're suggesting that I said that and that's just disgusting
Please take that back.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
You're suggesting that I said that and that's just disgusting
Please take that back.
I don't think anyone thinks that Fink. Perhaps you have not thought much on this issue and believe it is a fairly harmless thing with maybe one child in a thousand with mixed up feelings. Most are unaware of the agenda behind all this which is to gradually lower the bar to what is acceptable and normal. 50 years ago, being homosexual was not looked upon as being normal, it was in fact viewed as rather queer behavior. This is an ongoing process and is in fact a n attack on the nuclear family. Everything that is just downright bizarre and disgusting is now presented as being just as normal as a man and a woman having sex.

I don't expect you over there to be an expert on the history of Plimoth Colony but a teenager was hanged for riding a turkey here in the 1630s.

Can you imagine having to tell people that they executed your kid for riding a stupid wild turkey.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I don't think anyone thinks that Fink. Perhaps you have not thought much on this issue and believe it is a fairly harmless thing with maybe one child in a thousand with mixed up feelings. Most are unaware of the agenda behind all this which is to gradually lower the bar to what is acceptable and normal. 50 years ago, being homosexual was not looked upon as being normal, it was in fact viewed as rather queer behavior. This is an ongoing process and is in fact a n attack on the nuclear family. Everything that is just downright bizarre and disgusting is now presented as being just as normal as a man and a woman having sex.

I don't expect you over there to be an expert on the history of Plimoth Colony but a teenager was hanged for riding a turkey here in the 1630s.

Can you imagine having to tell people that they executed your kid for riding a stupid wild turkey.
The wild turkey that one drinks out of a shot glass is much more satisfying, if you can handle the lining of your stomach being obliterated.

Fink

PI Member
Threads

how can that poster think that I agree with what he suggested?

he's wrong, he needs to take it back or his post needs to be deleted!

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
how can that poster think that I agree with what he suggested?

he's wrong, he needs to take it back or his post needs to be deleted!
I do not believe he is implying that at all Fink, and if I did I would delete it myself. He may be polite enough to clarify himself though.

NotPC

PI Member
Threads
If you want to see how to handle the corrupt disgusting msm, then Jorden Peterson's videos are a must see. His interview with Kathy Newman from Channel 4 was a joy to watch!!!!!

Top Bottom