fm104 phoneshow on transgenderism

Threads
this is a podcast of the fm104 phoneshow with kieth ward.
notice how he tried to ridicule me by claiming I was gay.
this is a tactic often used by the left to discredit everything the opposition states. they claim that the only reason you have issues with the gay community is because you are in denial of your own homosexuality.....notice how he has to use a fictional ridiculous scenario to back me into a corner and then immediately uses my answer and applies it to the here and now real world.

can you please go and remind fm104 that they are a bunch of left wing soy boys who are incapable of having a mature and honest debate.

please watch the video I post here and try to see through their bullshit...watch how they put words in my mouth and manipulate the conversation with fiction.

Threads
this is a tactic often used by the left to discredit everything the opposition states. they claim that the only reason you have issues with the gay community is because you are in denial of your own homosexuality.....notice how he has to use a fictional ridiculous scenario to back me into a corner and then immediately uses my answer and applies it to the here and now real world.

can you please go and remind fm104 that they are a bunch of left wing soy boys who are incapable of having a mature and honest debate.

please watch the video I post here and try to see through their bullshit...watch how they put words in my mouth and manipulate the conversation with fiction.

They always let the mask slip when they do that. That clearly deep down see being a homo as a pathetic wankerish lifestyle hence using it as an insult against you.

OP
OP
Immanuel
Threads
I am listening now as I am enjoying a day off. What anyone must do is to promote their own media outlet. Start from the ground up even if it is just beginning with 3 people.

im engaged with orlared, the don and critiqued on youtube…..they have a huge following so I got a lot of support recently.....I really would love to see them all pay a visit to the fm104 facebook page to call them out......

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
im engaged with orlared, the don and critiqued on youtube…..they have a huge following so I got a lot of support recently.....I really would love to see them all pay a visit to the fm104 facebook page to call them out......
Well could you do a weekly show like the don. It does not need to be 2 hours, actually 15 minutes would be enough. The important thing is to stick to the same time each week. Answer a couple of text questions or comments from the viewer etc. Surely 10 or 15 of us here would pose a question.

I think blogtalkradio gives you 30 minutes on their free platform. I used to be on myself and must check them out again as maybe you can use them for video now for all I know.

Threads

Fuller analysis of comment below, here:
Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How Best to handle Irish Media Fakenews Scum
Multicult Media Tactics Vs Rules of Engagement (engaging Multicult Media Enemy)

Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How best to handle Irish media fakenews scum

For Veterans of this war since invasion began in mid to late 90's, one thing we have understood is the media are full-on multicults, they are full-on our enemy - and they use every ploy and stratagem to shut us down, make us look repulsive, lie, twist, distort, edit and twist what we say and many times say things we have not said. The media are our #1 enemy and #1 enemy of the people, make no mistake.
Our airwaves are abused and hijacked by people who push anti-European, pro-mulitcult propaganda. Nationalists have for years now been the subject of these tactics since invasion began. The same tactics have been in use against Nationalists in other European countries for decades.

1. The Multicult mainstream media are not and never will be your friend - they are your enemy.
2. The National airwaves are THEIR arena - it is their home turf, their controlled and manipulated canvas.
3. Their broadcast stations are controlled environments. They are not here to broadcast truth or facts. They are here to control and direct the masses and public opinion. They are here to pump out narratives, to control+manipulate the population for multicult social engineering & population replacement.
4. Nothing is broadcast by chance, nothing is omitted by chance - you are dealing with propagandists - think 1984 propaganda authority.
- Known friendlies who push their narrative are contacted.
- Unknowns are vetted for their opinions before being let on.
- Known hostiles whose views are known and predictable and whom they wish to manipulate+edit are contacted to project the illusion of "fairness" - of the broadcaster's image of being an impartial broker in debate and facilitating all and diverse opinion. Therefore giving the illusion that the narratives they push are with the consent of the people. Only "hostiles" whose message, they know can be manipulated+edited, and thus reinforcing a negative image or stereotype of those opposing their narrative, will be contacted and usually repeatedly.
5. The Multicult media will only allow broadcast people who:
i) promote their narratives
ii) are pressured to put someone on through public demand or because words, deeds or actions come to national attention - thus to omit, would be to expose and confirm the station's real agenda, thus risking exposure and revolt away from their narrative.
iii) people who they can use and manipulate to look foolish, discredited and thus further promote the multicult narratives.
6. They are in full control of the broadcast. The broadcast is their canvas. People they allow on are their brushes - they control the canvas, the brushes, the paints, the scrubbing.
7. They control the canvas - they and they alone, direct the broadcast, the guests, they and they alone edit and manipulate the context and content of guests they allow into their broadcast arena.
8. The shut-down and diverstion. They will always try to interrupt you and cut you off. They will also try to divert your mind and get you to interrupt yourself, to stop you mid-flow when you are making an argument. They will change subject or ask you another question when you are in the middle of countering one of their topics.

Knowing the above - certain steps can be done to help counteract or decrease the impact of their negative reinforcement propaganda and improve one's own chances of countering their control and transmitting a perceptibly positive counter message to their multicult narrative.
1. The enemy multicult media tactics are well-known - Nationalists have experienced since the invasion began exact same manipulation tactics from the likes of Joe Duffy, Pat Kenny and many others - the media have from day 1 employed these same controlling+manipulation+directing+diversion+editing techniques on Nationalist callers.
- Nationalist/anti-immigration/anti-multicult callers must know their subject material inside out.
- knowledge of subject stats & facts - both about the positives of one's own argument and detrimental effects of opponents argument

2. We know the enemy multicult have stock arguments, replies and mantras.
- we have all the counter-arguments to their arguments+mantras.
- Prepare yourself, do your homework, prepare your answers - fail to prepare, prepare to fail or be perceived to come off less well than one could.

3. We know their multicult philosophy and all consequences stemming from it are based on lies.
- our arguments are based on truth. Knowing the replies to their mantras, all we need do is reply with the already prepared truths to cause the public to perceive you well and perceive them badly - even when at a disadvantage in their control-grid broadcast arena
- Know your subject material, prepare your stuff.

4. They will always try to interrupt, shut you down, divert and cut you off - Do not move on until you finish your point.
- When they do this, insist you be allowed finish your point.
- State: You asked me a question, are you going to allow me answer?
- State: You interrupted me, are you going to allow me finish my point?
- State: You (name the broadcast station and/or the presenter - make it personal) are not for diverse opinion, you are more interested in censoring people who disagree with you.

5. The media will try to portray anti multicult-narrative callers as mad, bad or sad, as unreasonable, illogical or irrational.
- Once you have prepared all the material to their stock falsehoods then all you need are a few precious seconds to unload them in the space they have provided
- Remain calm.
- Repeat your prepared answers to their stock mantra falsehoods over and over.....calmly and with authority, remain calm.
- Remain calm.

We know the enemies tactics and falsehood-mantras - prepare and act accordingly.

Last edited:

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
For Veterans of this war since invasion began in mid to late 90's, one thing we have understood is the media are full-on multicults, they are full-on our enemy - and they use every ploy and stratagem to shut us down, make us look repulsive, lie, twist, distort, edit and twist what we say and many times say things we have not said. The media are our #1 enemy and #1 enemy of the people, make no mistake.
Our airwaves are abused and hijacked by people who push anti-European, pro-mulitcult propaganda. Nationalists have for years now been the subject of these tactics since invasion began. The same tactics have been in use against Nationalists in other European countries for decades.

1. The Multicult mainstream media are not and never will be your friend - they are your enemy.
2. The National airwaves are THEIR arena - it is their home turf, their controlled and manipulated canvas.
3. Their broadcast stations are controlled environments. They are not here to broadcast truth or facts. They are here to control and direct the masses and public opinion. They are here to pump out narratives, to control+manipulate the population for multicult social engineering & population replacement.
4. Nothing is broadcast by chance, nothing is omitted by chance - you are dealing with propagandists - think 1984 propaganda authority.
- Known friendlies who push their narrative are contacted.
- Unknowns are vetted for their opinions before being let on.
- Known hostiles whose views are known and predictable and whom they wish to manipulate+edit are contacted to project the illusion of "fairness" - of the broadcaster's image of being an impartial broker in debate and facilitating all and diverse opinion. Therefore giving the illusion that the narratives they push are with the consent of the people. Only "hostiles" whose message, they know can be manipulated+edited, and thus reinforcing a negative image or stereotype of those opposing their narrative, will be contacted and usually repeatedly.
5. The Multicult media will only allow broadcast people who:
i) promote their narratives
ii) are pressured to put someone on through public demand or because words, deeds or actions come to national attention - thus to omit, would be to expose and confirm the station's real agenda, thus risking exposure and revolt away from their narrative.
iii) people who they can use and manipulate to look foolish, discredited and thus further promote the multicult narratives.
6. They are in full control of the broadcast. The broadcast is their canvas. People they allow on are their brushes - they control the canvas, the brushes, the paints, the scrubbing.
7. They control the canvas - they and they alone, direct the broadcast, the guests, they and they alone edit and manipulate the context and content of guests they allow into their broadcast arena.

Knowing the above - certain steps can be done to help counteract or decrease the impact of their negative reinforcement propaganda and improve one's own chances of countering their control and transmitting a perceptibly positive counter message to their multicult narrative.
1. The enemy multicult media tactics are well-known - Nationalists have experienced since the invasion began exact same manipulation tactics from the likes of Joe Duffy, Pat Kenny and many others - the media have from day 1 employed these same controlling+manipulation+directing+diversion+editing techniques on Nationalist callers.
- Nationalist/anti-immigration/anti-multicult callers must know their subject material inside out.
- knowledge of subject stats & facts - both about the positives of one's own argument and detrimental effects of opponents argument

2. We know the enemy multicult have stock arguments, replies and mantras.
- we have all the counter-arguments to their arguments+mantras.
- Prepare yourself, do your homework, prepare your answers - fail to prepare, prepare to fail or be perceived to come off less well than one could.

3. We know their multicult philosophy and all consequences stemming from it are based on lies.
- our arguments are based on truth. Knowing the replies to their mantras, all we need do is reply with the already prepared truths to cause the public to perceive you well and perceive them badly - even when at a disadvantage in their control-grid broadcast arena
- Know your subject material, prepare your stuff.

4. The media will try to portray anti multicult-narrative callers as mad, bad or sad, as unreasonable, illogical or irrational.
- Once you have prepared all the material to their stock falsehoods then all you need are a few precious seconds to unload them in the space they have provided
- Remain calm.
- Repeat your prepared answers to their stock mantra falsehoods over and over.....calmly and with authority, remain calm.
- Remain calm.

We know the enemies tactics and falsehood-mantras - prepare and act accordingly.
Excellent summation and it is not a level playing field. Very few can overcone, like Ron Paul. For those able to more or less hold their own, like Immanuel, then fair play and of course fire away as you get known.

Otherwise, stick to your own platform, be it Facebook, here or wherever.

Threads
see this link to the podcast.....the podcast is non existent....they are afraid to make it public because of the facts I came up with.....they do this to me all the time......im sure they will claim "technical difficulties" are the reason...they are spineless cowards in the face of the truth.

Were Graham Linehan's Twitter Comments Transphobic?
He has taken it off the podcast webpage alright

Did he leave it on the phoneshow listen back webpage - are these from the same show?

Phoneshow Listen Back

Threads
Keith Ward FM104 twitter:
Keith Ward (@WardyFM104) | Twitter

profile:
Keith Ward

BIO
Hey it’s Keith, From a young age I realised I was crap at football but decent at the dramatics so I grew up wanting to be an actor. I appeared in many an advert as a kid before joining the cast of Fair City as a teenager. I spent 4 cool years playing “Slim O’Mahoney” in Fair City. I sometimes would forget to take off my make-up and I’d go back into school in the afternoon walking around with a full set of stage make up on. Needless to say I was slagged mercilessly but it was truly enjoyable also.
I went onto to study in the Gaiety School of Acting and tried my hand at the big bad world of professional acting. Despite acting in some very successful productions I decided 'the struggling actor' look didn’t suit my bank account and decided to go back and study media at Ballyfermot college. I have been consumed by media and news all my life so it seemed like a natural fit.
I managed to get work experience in another well known radio station and after a few months of being the office donkey I got a job on a talk show at night time. Fast forward a few years and I end up joining the FM104 Phoneshow. I love talking to seemingly normal 'joe soaps' on air about some of the most fascinating stories.
I truly believe every person has a story or a topic they’re passionate about. It’s my job to give them that platform to speak about it.
I’m mad into football and Liverpool FC to be specific. I also have a grá for MMA and Boxing and regularly attend local events on the fighting scene. I’ve also two super intelligent rough collies (smarter than me) Darci and Reylie and my family are heavily involved in animal welfare charities which is another thing I’d feel quite strongly about…

Coffee or tea?
Coffee. When you work nights coffee is your best friend. I like it strong and black, like my women.

Facebook or Twitter?
Twitter, I usually see actual news there, instead of pictures of peoples' nights out on Facebook who I hardly know. Although Twitter can be a harsh place for trolls though. Tough skin required.

OP
OP
Immanuel
Threads
He has taken it off the podcast webpage alright

Did he leave it on the phoneshow listen back webpage - are these from the same show?

Phoneshow Listen Back

I usually download the audio from the listenback section immediately after the show.....they have in the past chopped huge chunks out of my commentary even on the raw listen back section....if i am not quick enough they usually bury the whole show.....

Top Bottom