FLAT EARTH

Radioactive

Political Irish
Im open to the idea man, but you need more proof to convince people that just a dodgy you tube video.

OP
OP
Adrian
Im open to the idea man, but you need more proof to convince people that just a dodgy you tube video.
Agreed, but i'm not here to prove anything mate. Just trying to get people to investigate for themselves. And if you do, you'll see for yourself.

OP
OP
Adrian
FFS, you clown.

This is just an experiment board, this is well known. Its not a bloody Blue screen for CGI.

Go to 2.40 to see NASA using it for experiments.

Sure it is lol
This proves nothing other than they practice hard to deceive the world.

All the planets,as seen by telescopes,in our solar system are spherical.All the planets observed by powerful telescopes,in other solar systems are spherical.They are this way because of gravity,they are obeying the laws of physics.If the Earth was flat Mars and all the other planets would be flat too,we know that isn't so.Flat Earth theory disproved.

OP
OP
Adrian
All the planets,as seen by telescopes,in our solar system are spherical.All the planets observed by powerful telescopes,in other solar systems are spherical.They are this way because of gravity,they are obeying the laws of physics.If the Earth was flat Mars and all the other planets would be flat too,we know that isn't so.Flat Earth theory disproved.
1) Show me an image of a spherical planet(that isn't CGI). I own a telescope and I can tell you I've never seen a spherical planet. The only thing that can be observed via telescope is a light in the cosmos that changes colour repeatedly.
2) Gravity is just a theory. Explain what gravity is?
3) Have you seen mars? NASA CGI images I suppose lol

1) Show me an image of a spherical planet(that isn't CGI). I own a telescope and I can tell you I've never seen a spherical planet. The only thing that can be observed via telescope is a light in the cosmos that changes colour repeatedly.
As Mr.Spock would say you are illogical but live long and prosper.Look up gravity yourself.

OP
OP
Adrian
I have been polite but it appears you are below the very high standards of this forum.You must try harder to converse with the intelligentsia that are in this select membership.
I don't have to do anything of the sort lol

Besides, paid trolls don't deserve respect.

Flamer

Political Irish
Eh? Ive seen Jupiter quite clearly and her moons from a telescope.

Also, look out at night there is a big round thing called the moon.

Top Bottom