Fine Gael Cllr injuncted against protesting at Ballinamore proposed asylum seekers housing. Is it FG policy to openly oppose DP locally?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
So will FG turn a blind eye to ther local councillors and maybe even TDs to opposing housing of significant numbers of asylum seekers in their electoral areas, given that a general election is looming on the horizon for next year?
I’m sure they are keeping a close eye on where these centres are placed. Gerrymandering is still alive in Ireland.

Wolf

PI Member
At least the shinner answers questions put to him, unlike FFG party numpties like Charlie Flanagan who, despite me sending him numerous polite emails asking genuine questions, has refused to acknowledge or answer any of them.

Wolf

PI Member
The FFG party picked their by-election candidates carefully.
They knew that Murphy and Clifford-Lee are racists and would spout something out to play to the real FFG party supporters.
These same FFG party supporters think that what the aforementioned bints say is really what the FFG party think and that some day they'll stop the importation of yellow pack dirt to our country.
Paddy is an easily fooled gobshite.

Karloff

PI Member
It is now taken as understood that an Ireland filled entirely of people of African descent would be no less desirable than an Ireland with the blood of the Irish people in it. That is the belief of every liberal (almost every political candidate in the country).

The value of white Irish people is nil.

Someday i hope someone does a serious historical study examining how things came to that, it would be a fascinating read. I think the bankrupting of the country during the 'bailout' and the chapter dealing with the slobbering subservience to FDI international corporations will be very important chapters and the chapters related to Clinton too and of course the EU.

Karloff

PI Member
There would also be chapters on the NI Troubles and the influence the militarisation of the North had on politics in the 26 counties too and how it contributed to the rejection of Irishness and nationalism by all parties in the 26 counties, SF's liberalism is a new thing afterall. There would be chapters on soft power influence, US and UK tv and the contribution of the loss of the language would be mentioned. I fear that Ireland is unfortunately positioned by a multitude of factors to be the first country to undergo complete globalisation in the world, with Irishness itself as disposable as an undercar rag.

blue velvet

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
It is now taken as understood that an Ireland filled entirely of people of African descent would be no less desirable than an Ireland with the blood of the Irish people in it. That is the belief of every liberal (almost every political candidate in the country).

The value of white Irish people is nil.

Someday i hope someone does a serious historical study examining how things came to that, it would be a fascinating read. I think the bankrupting of the country during the 'bailout' and the chapter dealing with the slobbering subservience to FDI international corporations will be very important chapters and the chapters related to Clinton too and of course the EU.
So much of these goes back to the Bailout. We lost whatever independence we had left then. I don't think this is widely understood.

What we have now is puppet governments.

Karloff

PI Member
So much of these goes back to the Bailout. We lost whatever independence we had left then. I don't think this is widely understood.

What we have now is puppet governments.
The lower classes were especially double penetrated by FFG.

Austerity first - they had to pay for bailout of rich private debts. Then they are shafted by social neoliberalism with mass immigration targeted specifically at their communities. Yet FFG dominate the polls.

None of this excuses SFPBPAAA ETC.

OP
D

DrPat2

PI Member
The lower classes were especially double penetrated by FFG.

Austerity first - they had to pay for bailout of rich private debts. Then they are shafted by social neoliberalism with mass immigration targeted specifically at their communities. Yet FFG dominate the polls.

None of this excuses SFPBPAAA ETC.
When you mention 'lower classes' to whom are you referring?

OP
D

DrPat2

PI Member
Working class people. Obviously.
Those against whom austerity was directed the most and who now pay the price the most for the plantation.
Maybe lower in terms of money but far higher in terms of real decency, certainly more than our current crop of 'photo-op' 'leaders' anyway.