• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Fieldmaus being trolled while blathering on about the pope etc goes in here......

Since yet another worthwhile thread the "RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY" thread was turned into yet another
"Field maus blathering about the pope" thread with the help of the usual trolls baiting him,

I decided that this disgusting tag team verbal diarrhoea which has begun infecting so many of our threads
since his arrival, needs it's own repository where we can dump these tiresome and derailing witterings
and the trolling posts that elicit said witterings.

I exhort the mods to use this thread as a place to dump this derailing nonsense whenever he kicks off on an unrelated thread
or the trolls deliberately start him off to destroy one.

With training I believe eventually this arsehole poster will come realise that he needs to stop destroying other people's threads with his blather
and instead start his own targetted threads to discuss these particular topics so close to his heart if he so wishes
like other civilised people do! :rolleyes:

If you are in agreement then please like the thread to send a message to our beloved Mods to this effect!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member

Since yet another worthwhile thread the "RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY" thread was turned into yet another
"Field maus blathering about the pope" thread with the help of the usual trolls baiting him,

I decided that this disgusting tag team verbal diarrhoea which has begun infecting so many of our threads
since his arrival, needs it's own repository where we can dump these tiresome and derailing witterings
and the trolling posts that elicit said witterings.

I exhort the mods to use this thread as a place to dump this derailing nonsense whenever he kicks off on an unrelated thread
or the trolls deliberately start him off to destroy one.

With training I believe eventually this arsehole poster will come realise that he needs to stop destroying other people's threads with his blather
and instead start his own targetted threads to discuss these particular topics so close to his heart if he so wishes
like other civilised people do! :rolleyes:

If you are in agreement then please like the thread to send a message to our beloved Mods to this effect!!

Shut up you fool

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
I agree with that post.

(lol)

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
No no no. Everyone laughs at Olli the loser racist.

Actually Olli is the one usually complaining about racism around here!

Whatever issues we have with Olli around here, it's clear that he supports real syrians in need of help.
That's why he dislikes fakers like you pretending you are syrian and giving them a bad name.

Now please go away.
This thread is for complaining about fieldmaus wrecking the place with his religious blatherings
and maybe deservedly slagging him off a bit for doing this
or as a repository for mods to put his endless off topic religious blatherings
when they are removed from other threads (hint hint!!)

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Actually Olli is the one usually complaining about racism around here!

Whatever issues we have with Olli around here, it's clear that he supports real syrians in need of help.
That's why he dislikes fakers like you pretending you are syrian and giving them a bad name.

Now please go away.
This thread is for complaining about fieldmaus wrecking the place with his religious blatherings
and maybe deservedly slagging him off a bit for doing this
or as a repository for mods to put his endless off topic religious blatherings
when they are removed from other threads (hint hint!!)

Okay, you do not like TFM and you do not like Catholicism to put it mildly- we get that loud and clear.

However others on here do like TFM and do like Catholicism. Can you not just stick him on ignore?

Semi-official mod warning.

OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
Okay, you do not like TFM and you do not like Catholicism to put it mildly- we get that loud and clear.

However others on here do like TFM and do like Catholicism. Can you not just stick him on ignore?

Semi-official mod warning.

Ignoring him doesn't do anything to fix any of the threads he derails. You know that very well.

In fact I actually defended TFM's right to post on the other site
and petitioned for his permaban to be removed in my time!!

I have absolutely no problem with TFM having his point of view
He just needs to have a little respect for others and stop ruining other peoples threads

by posting on them and going completely off the topic of the OP banging on about his religious obsessions.
Often being goaded to do so by sneaky p.ie trolls having a laugh because TFM makes this so easy for them to do.

He should simply start his own threads if he wishes to blather on endlessly about the "anti pope".
And he should stop responding to these trolls on other people's threads on other topics
thus inevitably ruining them.

As for you sword, you are rabidly religious so your moderation of an atheist is, to say the least, extremely biased.
(And IMHO quite candidly it's pretty crap too!)

Could I request in future that I be moderated by somebody else who is a bit more rational, competent and lacking in your extreme religious bias?
Hans perhaps? or the english guy, "the equaliser"?

Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
GodsDog

GodsDog

PI Member
Nov 16, 2015
I like Fieldy. But he doesn't need his own thread - he needs his own anti-pope website.

He can start as many threads as he likes with the site's blessing and for that matter with my own personal "blessing"
but evidently he's too lazy to do that.

Instead he just barges in and swamps other people's threads with his off topic blatherings unfortunately.

That's the reason I'm pissed off with him. Not because of his beliefs.
He's entitled to believe whatever nonsense he likes like anyone else.

Top Bottom