• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Fianna Failure Pakistani member telling Irish how to run the country.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Do we need this Pakistani member of Fianna Failure telling the Irish people how to run our country?

Telling us that Nationalism is not good and declaring that immigration is only a force for good for Ireland?

I don't think we do! The infiltration of our political institutions is in full flow and make no mistake, these people are only concerned about their own ethnic group and how they can use and shape our society to their benefit.

radioledger

Shocking Stuff
Donator
PI Member
Is this their token Pakistani? Something to counter the Indian Taoiseach who wants to flood us with another 1 million immigrants?

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Is this their token Pakistani? Something to counter the Indian Taoiseach who wants to flood us with another 1 million immigrants?
This is the beginning of their project to try milk the immigrant voters who want to push their specific cultural agendas.
All parties are training up some "New Irish" blood.

Dublin 4

Donator

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Do we need this Pakistani member of Fianna Failure telling the Irish people how to run our country?

Telling us that Nationalism is not good and declaring that immigration is only a force for good for Ireland?

I don't think we do! The infiltration of our political institutions is in full flow and make no mistake, these people are only concerned about their own ethnic group and how they can use and shape our society to their benefit.

No wonder Fianna Fáil has gone to shit. Mind you, it was already gone to shit long before the Pakistanis started joining it.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
This is the beginning of their project to try milk the immigrant voters who want to push their specific cultural agendas.
All parties are training up some "New Irish" blood.

Well, 20% of the free state population are already migrants. They are set to be the majority by 2060 - even without Varadkar's extra million in his 2040 Plan. So, all of these Gombeen parties know that the migrant vote is the only possible "growth area" for them.

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Well, 20% of the free state population are already migrants. They are set to be the majority by 2060 - even without Varadkar's extra million in his 2040 Plan. So, all of these Gombeen parties know that the migrant vote is the only possible "growth area" for them.
As soon as some good alternative comes along they'll be losing Irish votes.
They're well planning ahead.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
This is the problem with allowing unrestricted immigration. Foreigners are allowed all these privileges and rights that indigenous people have worked and fought for off the fucking bent, rich representing politicians. Usually this has involved sacrifice and decades of struggle. These should not be handed out on a whim, let alone giving the Dolly Parton fans a passport and citizenship. They start to poke their fucking noses in where it is not wanted. If I wanted to hear what a Pakistani thinks I would get my fat hairy arse on a cattle class, curry stinking 747to Islamabad. I have as much fucking intention of doing this as I want these bastards here.

OP
Irish Warrior

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
This is the problem with allowing unrestricted immigration. Foreigners are allowed all these privileges and rights that indigenous people have worked and fought for off the fucking bent, rich representing politicians. Usually this has involved sacrifice and decades of struggle. These should not be handed out on a whim, let alone giving the Dolly Parton fans a passport and citizenship. They start to poke their fucking noses in where it is not wanted. If I wanted to hear what a Pakistani thinks I would get my fat hairy arse on a cattle class, curry stinking 747to Islamabad. I have as much fucking intention of doing this as I want these bastards here.
Thanks for your input, I always thoroughly enjoy your posts with the sentence enhancing swear words.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Thanks for your input, I always thoroughly enjoy your posts with the sentence enhancing swear words.
Much appreciated. My under education to remedial level doesn't take the shine off me being a miserable, moaning cynical wanker.

Top Bottom