Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Fianna Fail win local elections as largest political party. Green Wave is a Green splash.

jmcc

PI Member
SF's core problem is that it concentrated on SJW issue when its voters wanted it to concentrate on HJW (Housing, Jobs and Wages). It has become Labour 2.0 and that's going to have a lot of voters rethinking their vote if it is not fixed by the next GE.

Wolf

PI Member
The Greens got a bounce from the young vote, those who are probably students and don’t pay taxes yet and who
the cost involved involved to implement these changes won’t really affect them for around five years.

Pure bubble
Here mimnagh, do you pay any tax on the few quid you get on the scratch?
Reckon you need a few nixers paid 'under the table' (in that FG type of way) to keep you in buckfast.....

Karloff

PI Member
SF's core problem is that it concentrated on SJW issue when its voters wanted it to concentrate on HJW (Housing, Jobs and Wages). It has become Labour 2.0 and that's going to have a lot of voters rethinking their vote if it is not fixed by the next GE.
SF's problem is that it tried to move away from it's core support, working class towns and estates - and branch out to appeal to Middle Class - but Middle Class is as follows, the young rebellious uns voted Green as a way of getting at the man and in a few years they will be FFG like Mammy and Daddy.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
What difference does it make to you who the leader of SF is?
You'll spend your time attacking him/her no matter who it is.
You're right about that. And happy to do it.

Most here claim the party is ran by 'shadowy figures in West Belfast'....
That might be an improvement over those running it from Dublin and East Tyrone.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Good point, overall its a disaster election for Sinn Fein, the icing on the cake was Bolan losing her MEP seat. How the media are letting SF off the hook on this is bizzare to say the least.
It's because they are the gayest most pro abortion pro mass immigration party by miles. That's why they have been hyping up the Green thing. This would be mega news in any other country. Also, I was watching a bit of those two horrible Dolly Parton fans Yates and Cooper last night. They and that odious slapper Marie Louise O Donnell were having a go at SF guy on panel and making up all these bullshit excuses why SF did so poorly - ANYTHING BUT STATE THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS - that people are fed up of them sticking rainbow flags in their faces and being cheer leaders for abortion and mass immigration. It was funny to hear them talk around it. Can you imagine if SF plummeted like this in the bad old days when SF were terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!! It would be wall to wall SF are history stuff. The media is run by gaylord baby killing open-border types and will look after their own. Hence the deafening silence of this slap down. Personally I can't believe its so bad for them. I was hoping theyd lose maybe a quarter but was prepared for them to lose even a tenth. But this....this........this is a good day for me and I want more of them too please.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
What difference does it make?
Most here claim the party is ran by 'shadowy figures in West Belfast'....
It's the Dolly Parton fans running the shadowy figures I'm more concerned about. You're a solid man Wolf. Get away from SF.

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
Ming the muppet said today.

'Mr Flanagan didn't respond directly when asked about Mr Casey's remarks on Virgin Media News.

Instead he said: "What I want to say is the best news that came out of this election is that people have woken up to the disaster that's on our doorstep called climate change and a biodiversity crash."'

I think he is unaware that there was no green wave. Just saw a bandwagon and had to jump. What a tosser.

jmcc

PI Member
One of the big takeaways on this is Get Woke, Lose Votes.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Here mimnagh, do you pay any tax on the few quid you get on the scratch?
Reckon you need a few nixers paid 'under the table' (in that FG type of way) to keep you in buckfast.....
Crilly, your bhoys took a hell of a beating.

Go back to your shinebox.

Top Bottom