Fianna Fáil - The African Republican Party

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Traditionally, I would've voted FF. But the party has dived head first into the libtard, progressive agenda. My grandparents would be embarassed to see the TDs representing this once respected party.
Which TDs are referring to in particular.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
If this non Irish Ali guy gets the seat , it is a damming indictment on how deep and lasting the brainwashing of the Irish has been. If he loses , liberals will blame his loss on "racist right wing Irish" for voting for a White candidate , as liberals and much of the MSM do when their chosen member of the "deprived minority" , does not get elected.
You are aware I presume that a member of a minority community, trav, foreigner etc could get elected simply because they are a good candidate.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
With 20% of the population now migrants, and that figure to rise to over 50% by 2040, no doubt all the mainstream parties regard this demographic as their main growth opportunity. Indeed, any party that doesn't win the migrant vote are unlikely to ever be in power.
Scaremongering rubbish imo, link, from reputable sources. Thanks.

Anglophile

PI Member
What's this "us" thing you English cock? They're colonising us but you've long since been colonised. You and your she-man compatriots gave up your women and your daughters 30 years back.

Probably the reason you're over here bothering us cos your missus ran off with the African binman.

You're clearly a scared, wimpy gimp who is afraid of the 'darkies'!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Top Bottom