Fianna Fáil Gombeen wants state funding for Irish Times and Indo to combat Social Media

roc_

PI Member
Threads
I glad to see you admit you made threats against this forum and its membership. Now I'd like to see you be man enough to apologize.
Apologise for what? Offending your personal sense of loyalty to an incendiary, vicious mob?

Tell me, if you were witness to a robbery, or a rape, or a mob lynching, would you feel duty bound to report it?

I have clearly communicated the criteria of law-breaking I have been concerned with: "... to use words, publish or distribute written material, or broadcast ... the likelihood (irrespective of intention), having regard to all the circumstances, of stirring up hatred... on account of their race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, membership of the travelling community or sexual orientation... " http://politicalirish.com/threads/s...ecome-a-private-site.24212/page-6#post-168771

If I pass by here, and I see a crime being committed, the stirring up of hatred, as defined in Irish law, I will report it, and I apologise for absolutely nothing. - So suck it up, Taigh.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Tad obtuse there Daniel, not many will get what I see as the inference intended.

On a side note, is this site turning into an extreme views platform rather than logical discussion?

Just wondering like.

Hope the polis don't get involved....uhmmmmmm

Shut the fcuker down or anything like that.

Nah..... Won't happen.
Making veiled threats of calling the police in when people on a harmless internet site
merely express some opinions which differ from your own.
Is that your version of supporting democracy and free speech hogge?

What a vile piece of totalitarian toady p.ie excrement you are Toby!

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
Just joking about, as in, how do I get this money that everyone suspesuspects others are paid.

The site is relatively fine imo, it is a chat forum. It is not the Lit and Debate Society in Trinity or a Think Tank in DC.

I will curtail any calls for violence and extremism that I witness. That, I am honor bound to do, as long as I am a mod.
Seems to me like toby and _roc's calls for police intervention to shut down this website qualify as such extremism!

Superhans

Site Admin
Staff member
Site Admin
Donator
Premium Account
Threads
Apologise for what? Offending your personal sense of loyalty to an incendiary, vicious mob?

Tell me, if you were witness to a robbery, or a rape, or a mob lynching, would you feel duty bound to report it?

I have clearly communicated the criteria of law-breaking I have been concerned with: "... to use words, publish or distribute written material, or broadcast ... the likelihood (irrespective of intention), having regard to all the circumstances, of stirring up hatred... on account of their race, colour, nationality, religion, ethnic or national origins, membership of the travelling community or sexual orientation... " http://politicalirish.com/threads/s...ecome-a-private-site.24212/page-6#post-168771

If I pass by here, and I see a crime being committed, the stirring up of hatred, as defined in Irish law, I will report it, and I apologise for absolutely nothing. - So suck it up, Taigh.
When you say report whom are you going to report to?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Seems to me like toby and _roc's calls for police intervention to shut down this website qualify as such extremism!
I do not have to dwell overly on Roc because the site owners have made a determination on his situation and allowed him to return. I have not seen him ever call for violence either.

I have never seen Toby post anything in any way extremist. He calls for some of the more outspoken posters to be reined, for the good of the site, in his opinion

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
I do not have to dwell overly on Roc because the site owners have made a determination on his situation and allowed him to return. I have not seen him ever call for violence either.

I have never seen Toby post anything in any way extremist. He calls for some of the more outspoken posters to be reined, for the good of the site, in his opinion
Is your quaint naivete merely an affectation
or are you genuinely this easily fooled by sociopaths? :smiley:

If these sly fuckers get the site closed then you're out of a job mate!

Threads

Have you reported this website to the authorities, yes or no?

I think it's absolutely insane that you are permitted by the owners to post here. Absolutely insane.

On their own head be it.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

Another disgraceful post from a disgraceful human being. I see now that the Admins have been mistaken in their good will towards you. Pearls before a swine. You clearly have no sense of community and no sense of the collective good. No wonder you follow Zionism - a nasty egocentric creed.

Threads

That creature has has admitted, admitted to going to the cops with the intention of damaging this website and embroiling its owners in considerable legal proceedings.

No forum would accept a character like that. Not even the most permissible ones.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Is your quaint naivete merely an affectation
or are you genuinely this easily fooled by sociopaths? :smiley:

If these sly fuckers get the site closed then you're out of a job mate!
My task is to Mod, not to figure out a posters true intentions. Am I to censor shills for Korea/Israel/Putin/The Queen/FG/SF etc etc etc.

The only way a person can get the site closed is if the site allows material which is deemed illegal in Ireland. I did not write the laws, I try to keep the site within the laws.

Being a Mod is not a job. There are 5 of us who will keep an eye on the site in the spare time we have available to us. I do not know the others or anything about them other than their handles but I assume they do like I do. It seems that some are here more than others which I would expect as they have lives to live and work. We try to be as fair and impartial as possible.

In real life I owned a bar for years. I am an expert on sociopaths

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
That creature has has admitted, admitted to going to the cops with the intention of damaging this website and embroiling its owners in considerable legal proceedings.

No forum would accept a character like that. Not even the most permissible ones.
I can not speak for the owners but I assume they will have asked and have a decent understanding of the law.

I myself am not alarmed about Roc. He seems to be an upfront person. This site is as a matter or routine by police for infractions. Having posters remind us of that is a good thing.

So Don't Post Anything Illegal.

Threads
I can not speak for the owners but I assume they will have asked and have a decent understanding of the law.

I myself am not alarmed about Roc. He seems to be an upfront person. This site is as a matter or routine by police for infractions. Having posters remind us of that is a good thing.

So Don't Post Anything Illegal.
He said he informed on the cops against the site. It's not some obscure moral dilemma we are dealing with here. He's demonstrated his despicable character in very clear and unambiguous terms.

It's total LUNACY to allow a member like that to continue to post. It would be a permaban anywhere. Anywhere.

Top Bottom