FF Collins Blames the Jews

BrightFuture

PI Member
See if you can figure out the obvious difference.

Varadkar doesn't get Stalinist type applause during an address to a Joint Session of the US Congress.
Or he hasn't got the US to fund Ireland to take back the north.

Collins is based and red-pilled here, no wonder they reclassified anti-semitism to mean even claiming jews have undue influence despite being only 2% of the US population and being hugely disproportionate in their involvement in the media, finance, mutinationals and neocon influence.

DarkHorse won't get his cheque this month from mossad HQ if he doesnt get busy counter-signalling the Collins narrative.

Ted

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This story was ignored by the Irish media until it could no longer be buried.
But even though it was reluctantly and belatedly printed by a couple of newspapers it received no coverage from RTE or Newstalk.
FF still pulls the strings and must never be allowed back.

Catalpa

PI Member
“I wouldn’t entirely blame the Trump administration either in terms of when we’re apportioning blame to the United States, because right across corporate America and right across America, I think at every level there’s a huge Jewish lobby who have helped to create the problem we are now discussing,” Collins said.

An extraordinary outburst from Niall Collins which was ignored/censored by Irish media and by Fine Gael.
There is a large and substantial Jewish presence in Corporate Amerika & in Hollywood/Babylon

- but there are also large numbers of Jewish voters in key states eg New York who can swing a Presidential election one way or another

At the end of the day you need the voters to turn out and the Jewish vote tends to do exactly that at the ballot box

- they cannot be ignored without peril.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
At the end of the day you need the voters to turn out and the Jewish vote tends to do exactly that at the ballot box
It is a LOT more to do with the fact that Jews like Sheldon Adelson and Haim Saban are massive donors to both the Democrats and the Republicans at all levels. Plus to a lesser extent their Jewish type- not all Jews are the same type- also make up a lot of the donors to academic institutions and they use that leverage to quash academic freedom on various issues (not all of them Palestine related by any means).

Clanrickard

PI Member
I DID-- YOU DID NOT BOTHER TO READ THE PIECE SURPRISE SURPRISE.BUGS
You need psychological help pal. You are rehashing the worst of the anti-semtic conspiracy theories. Literally none of what you said is true.

bugs

PI Member
You need psychological help pal. You are rehashing the worst of the anti-semtic conspiracy theories. Literally none of what you said is true.
clanricard saying everything is not true is a problem for you as if you look at anything all the connections are there .
there is nothing more I can do - you are a hopeless case . good luck bugs

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Collins is based and red-pilled here
I think it was more a case of him being indiscreet. If he taught that what he said would have gotten back to the public here I doubt he would have said it. Look at how he has back peddled.

Clanrickard

PI Member
He listed the families at the end of the post you are replying to, to quote him:

"SCHIFF- WARBURG- KUHN LOEB --LEHMAN BROS --GOLDMAN SACHS- ROTHSCHILD"
Yes did. Below is the first bit of the post. It is untrue. A lie. A canard. In a word bullsh*t. He is an antisemitic fruit cake who peddles nonsense as fact. Ther Jews controlling the financial systewm to screw everyone is the oldest anti-Jewish trope there is. People who peddle it are nasty bigots. A swift google will soon tell you runs the central reserve.

I will give you one chance to deal with the truth --the federal reserve is not federal and has no reserves --it has been controlled by 5 jewish families since 1913.
"SCHIFF- WARBURG- KUHN LOEB --LEHMAN BROS --GOLDMAN SACHS- ROTHSCHILD"

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Yes did. Below is the first bit of the post. It is untrue. A lie. A canard. In a word bullsh*t. He is an antisemitic fruit cake who peddles nonsense as fact. Ther Jews controlling the financial systewm to screw everyone is the oldest anti-Jewish trope there is. People who peddle it are nasty bigots. A swift google will soon tell you runs the central reserve.
Jews do play a huge role in High Finance- however I agree with you that they do not control it.

bugs

PI Member
THE FEDERAL RESERVE NOT THE CENTRAL RESERVE which I have never heard of . AS YOU REQUESTED A SWIFT GOOGLE WILL TELL YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
the following eskimoes were chairmen of the federal reserve JANET YELLEN -ALAN GREENSPAN BEN BERNAKE -ARTHUR BURNS -EUGENE MAYER- PAUL ADOLPH VOLKER - and so on and so forth .
I think you are too far gone for anyone to bother with --you apoligise on various media for these parasites --why why what good does it do to spew bullshit over the truth --for whose benefit -- bugs

bugs

PI Member
Jews do play a huge role in High Finance- however I agree with you that they do not control it.
HI SWORD
I did not think I would find myself disagreeing with you on this subject .
to lighten things I will re type some of the hilarious stuff trotted out to explain the FED .
FROM QUORA --
question WHO OWNS THE FED ----
REPLY --the question is asking the wrong question its about who controls the fed .
question WHY ARE ALL THE FED CHAIRMEN JEWISH -
this questions wording makes it seem like a joke or intended rhetorically to make a statement rather than looking for helpful answers -this question should be re written to be a neutral non leading question .---

IS IT NOT DAFTNESS IN PRINT HOW COULD YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE SUCH BULLSHIT WAS NORMAL. bugs

Top Bottom