FF Collins Blames the Jews

Ted

PI Member
“I wouldn’t entirely blame the Trump administration either in terms of when we’re apportioning blame to the United States, because right across corporate America and right across America, I think at every level there’s a huge Jewish lobby who have helped to create the problem we are now discussing,” Collins said.

An extraordinary outburst from Niall Collins which was ignored/censored by Irish media and by Fine Gael.

El Chaval.

PI Member
“I wouldn’t entirely blame the Trump administration either in terms of when we’re apportioning blame to the United States, because right across corporate America and right across America, I think at every level there’s a huge Jewish lobby who have helped to create the problem we are now discussing,” Collins said.

An extraordinary outburst from Niall Collins which was ignored/censored by Irish media and by Fine Gael.
Which part is incorrect?

DS86DS

PI Member
Have not heard of Niall Collins until now, but an intelligent and astute man I have to say. We need more politicians like this, men of principle who care more about truth than appeasing the Zionist PC Mafia.

But just as Henry Ford once said, public figures who expose Jewish corruption suddenly find themselves at the end of unrelenting public demonisation. Niall Collins should be prepared for this.

Hopefully he sticks to his guns and doesn't surrender to Jewish control like so many others have.

Ted

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which part is incorrect?
He hasn"t disowned or denied the comment, so I'm taking the entire article as true.

What's more interesting is the silence around his comment, esp.when we see the treatment that was meted out to the likes of Kevin Myers.

darkhorse3

PI Member
There is a strong Irish lobby in Washington too. In fact there are lots of strong lobbies and not so strong lobbies in Washington of all types.
Its the capital city of America - that's what they do there.
Big deal. Did he only discover this recently?

blue velvet

PI Member
There is a strong Irish lobby in Washington too. In fact there are lots of strong lobbies and not so strong lobbies in Washington of all types.
See if you can figure out the obvious difference.

Varadkar doesn't get Stalinist type applause during an address to a Joint Session of the US Congress.

blue velvet

PI Member
Pat Buchanan, conservative Republican and previous Potus campaigner ,put it in a nutshell.
The US Congress is Israeli controlled territory.
Buchanan was always critical of this Israeli influence over American Foreign Policy. He called it the 'Amen Corner' in Washington.

So he was always demonised by Neo-Cons as some kind of crypto Nazi.

Pat Buchanan's run for the Presidency in 1996 was in many ways a pre-cursor to the populism of Donald Trump and running against the GOP establishment.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Ireland hasnt done nasty shit on the US the way Israel has. Attacking US Naval vessels under a false flag in order to get them to fight their wars, or having Intelligence agents high five each other and celebrate as 9/11 happened.
But I am open to clarification here.

Top Bottom