FF Cllr calls for hard border post-Brexit to 'protect' Ireland from 'immigration influx'

Dublin 4

Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
That's the second indication in the last couple of weeks that Fianna Fáil actually is a far more Irish Republican party than Shame Féin. The first was the rejection of the mass murder of Ireland's Future Generations by abortion at their Ard Fhéis (of course Míhóle and the Globalist FF parliamentary party have been doing to their best to ignore that democratic decision).

Una

Donator
Premium Account
That's the second indication in the last couple of weeks that Fianna Fáil actually is a far more Irish Republican party than Shame Féin. The first was the rejection of the mass murder of Ireland's Future Generations by abortion at their Ard Fhéis (of course Míhóle and the Globalist FF parliamentary party have been doing to their best to ignore that democratic decision).

What about Martin......? Is he a Freemason.....? u know the Zionist Cabal covers Both Sides.
I'd rather Blow Leinster House the Fxxk up !

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
What about Martin......? Is he a Freemason.....? u know the Zionist Cabal covers Both Sides.
I'd rather Blow Leinster House the Fxxk up !

I think he's just a typical small time eegit, who's enamored by the bright lights of Brussels and Bilderberg. Éamon Ó Cuív was the right man to lead that party. He is a sound Gael and an Irish Republican who's not easily impressed by all the Globalist glitter.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
I think he's just a typical small time eegit, who's enamored by the bright lights of Brussels and Bilderberg. Éamon Ó Cuív was the right man to lead that party. He is a sound Gael and an Irish Republican who's not easily impressed by all the Globalist glitter.

Well then Martin can Forget it...................& Stuff Bilderberg up his Arse.

Top Bottom