• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland Feminism / lesbianism is Evil.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
This article is nothing to do with vaccines
Immediately before you posted the said article, I had mentioned.. "decent men, who do not want to see women oppressed, disrespected or mistreated, need to amend their priorities to the defence of innocent children and babies, not feminism and lesbianism".

The article was from a site dedicated to journalism. It related to Covid, which is threatening to trigger mandatory vaccinations. The link I asked you to share proves children and babies are being poisoned by vaccines, so I asked if you'd like to help get the news out.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Feminism just for cowardly parasitic females to gain more privilege and power at all men's expensive, under the guise of equality.
Females wanting more for zero effort on their side, in relationships and in society at large.
Realistically unsustainable and will not make society a better nor safer place for anyone.
Milking men and the state is unacceptable in order for a society to continue to exist.

Females need a women's maturity movement were the silly girl learns to walk into a pub on her own, for a night out on her own and not care what the other nutbags think of her, as she a real woman equal to a man.
Basic DIY skills from painting to changing tyres to help further empower the change from silly girl to adult woman.
No getting her way automatically in any relationship ensuring men always have the same choices and she accept same responsibilities as him.
Learning to make fun of her own body shape in a jovial fashion in front of others cause as Irish people remember we don't take life seriously.
I firmly believe that things have swung too far in favour of females. From dating, to career, to marriage, etc. Hypergamy has lost the shackles and now runs free destroying society.
In the bad old days lots of kids are being produced. My parents are not grandparents yet and it's not looking likely any time soon, that's 4 siblings with no kids. Rewind back 50 years and that would be unheard of.

I think an orban style incentive is needed. No man worth his salt wants a washed up tattooed slut who's had 50 cocks in her (excuse the vulgarity).
Men and women look for different things in each other, and marrying a women whos had over 20 sexual partners just makes me feel uneasy and admittedly depressed. The other side of it is women have no loyalty these days because society tells them they are victims, thus should hate on men. This does not have to be in the concious mind, but it is buried in the mind through social engineering.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Your can go MGTOW if you want. But rest assured that there are loads and loads of other blokes. blokes who will happily jump the bones of the women you have just abandoned.

Men are governed by their dick. Weak and powerless in the face of beauty.

Those men who cannot find quality unencumbered women in the West are often turning their attentions to the Far East.....in case you have been asleep for the last 20 years and have not noticed the trend in your neighbourhood. The dramatically male bias in all refugee immigration has destroyed the fabric of society. The competition for an irish alpha female is so great that many irish men have just abandoned the struggle.

Feminism has turned our country into another Sweden. Irish women chased by men from everywhere. Men from England to the middle East, and further South. And many Irish men are either single & drunk or hitched up with women from the Far East. And funny enough i am still waiting for the RTE documentary to celebrate this new reality.
To be honest, it's not Ireland but across the west...A friend of mine lives in poland (hes mexican) and he loves the general conservative nature of their women.
Asian girls are fine, but would you marry and pro create with them? Cant say I'd like a mixed race offspring tbh.
I used to think Irish girls were the best in the world. However dont know if that's changed. Generally those who will jump on black cock are the ones nobody wants anyway, the darkies are welcome to them.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I didnt "make" any decisions. The system itself is the problem. It has to be torn down no matter who gets hurt
Do you realize that you sound like a whinging race hustling Left-Liberal? Yes the system is messed up however that does not absolve people of their responsibilities for themselves. Blaming the system is a cop out a lot of the time.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
karen Straughan is seen as a traitor to her sex by the Fems and has been a proponent of the Mens' rights movement for a number of years.

karen Straughan is seen as a traitor to her sex by the Fems and has been a proponent of the Mens' rights movement for a number of years.
karen Straughan is clever and hot. A combination that most ugly feminists hate.

Straughan can see how hateful our society has become towards her own brothers, uncles, nephews etc. She will not be the first woman to make this connection.

subversive writer

PI Member
Do you realize that you sound like a whinging race hustling Left-Liberal? Yes the system is messed up however that does not absolve people of their responsibilities for themselves. Blaming the system is a cop out a lot of the time.
left leaning liberals are the system. They built this system. I feel if divorce was repealed that it would make people make better choices

left leaning liberals are the system. They built this system. I feel if divorce was repealed that it would make people make better choices
Maybe women need to stop looking for legal marriage.
There is no need to get married in the first place, it doesn't prevent relationships ending. It can only ever secure her at the mans expense.

REALLY bad sign if she needs to get married.
And probably not woman enough to pay for the ceremony herself.

karen Straughan is clever and hot. A combination that most ugly feminists hate.

Straughan can see how hateful our society has become towards her own brothers, uncles, nephews etc. She will not be the first woman to make this connection.
I'd agree with the clever part not sure about the hot.

Extremely clever female, though not how most would percieve.
She hasn't been actively campaigning for men's rights on the streets, nor picketing outside family courts. Either has she publicly attacked and scorned feminists on the personal level in her everyday life.

She goes on lecture tours, addressing men's issues and concerns by telling men she's in agreement with them. She's rattles off a load of statistics on male domestic violence and divorce rates and what happens to men in divorce.
She is essentially stating the obvious to a bunch of suffering men looking for answers and solutions to the state of their lives, in many cases post divorce and have lost their kids and home.

She is preaching to the choir. How does this actually help men in dire circumstances or actively combat feminism and immature behaviour in females. It doesn't is the answer.
She's telling men what they want to hear, that she on our side, which is great in theory. She never mentions how many other women she knows who hold her views and encourage them to speak up and create a movement from that, you know concerned females for men's wellbeing:)

She highly intelligent in the sense that, unlike most of her peer group, she realised the gravey train won't last forever and females to exhibit continuously bad behaviour will be cut off by men. She realises more and more men are becoming fully aware of the full range of the females nature and tactics.
With a growing resentment from men, many women could be in trouble down the line.
Karen wishes not to be one of them. Intelligent enough to know her strengths and mature enough to accept her weaknesses. Women don't fair well on their own long term without support and protection. And with the resentment growing there is always going to be a backlash down the road, from men and the government money supply drying up.

If society begins to alter drastically in the next while, well she going to have to curb favour with the right people in order to gain secure shelter and protection.

There is a few of then on the YouTube at this game. They all parrot the same lines, and try to sell themselves as a great deal of what womanhood should be.

Racist McRacistface

Gone Fishing
Restricted
I have no strong feelings about feminism. I don't believe women will achieve anything with it. If it keeps them happy so be it.

Similarly not being a woman I don't understand lesbinism. Ladies bodies are indeed pleasurable to they eye and touch so it would seem reasonable to me that they may wish to engage with each other, and as both can have Children, and may lesbians seem to want this, we have a much greater number of progeny, which is always a good thing.

I have no strong feelings about feminism. I don't believe women will achieve anything with it. If it keeps them happy so be it.

Similarly not being a woman I don't understand lesbinism. Ladies bodies are indeed pleasurable to they eye and touch so it would seem reasonable to me that they may wish to engage with each other, and as both can have Children, and may lesbians seem to want this, we have a much greater number of progeny, which is always a good thing.
who pays the bills for these kids raised by lesbians ? the lesbians themselves, the sperm doner or the taxpayer ?

Racist McRacistface

Gone Fishing
Restricted
who pays the bills for these kids raised by lesbians ? the lesbians themselves, the sperm doner or the taxpayer ?
I hadn't thought about it? To whom do I apply to have my children's bills paid or is this offer exclusive to lesbians? I could ask my wife to be a lesbian if it meant we could save some money.

Top Bottom