• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Ireland Feminism / lesbianism is Evil.

Feminism is a type of hate speech.

The inclusion of the semi-legal publication, alluded to below, on university courses in Women's Studies is everything you need to know.

If a man published this about women i would expect him to go to prison. Or more likely he would go longterm into a secure mental facility.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
i can only comment on any lesbians i have met.

It all seems to stem less from an attraction to women than from a revulsion from men. A revulsion and hatred of all things male.

How big are the statistics for relationship breakup among lesbian couples ? compared to either gay men couples or straight couples ?

i heard a rumour that they never seem to go the distance in term of relationship longevity. Speaking broadly on average. Of course you will have some longterm successful couplings among gay women....but the rumour i heard was that it was quite rare. Anybody got any data ?
Domestic violence is very common in lesbian relationships, more so than heterosexual I believe.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Poster of the Year
smoking cigs not Homosexuals. But anyway ....the march

The US Régime has been using this technique to get the dupes to support every war since. (lol. the software changed "fágs" to "homosexuals" :ROFLMAO: ).

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Feminism is a type of hate speech.

The inclusion of the semi-legal publication, alluded to below, on university courses in Women's Studies is everything you need to know.

If a man published this about women i would expect him to go to prison. Or more likely he would go longterm into a secure mental facility.

The SCUM manifesto certainly is a man hate writing,written by a very angry woman. She shot Andy Warhol, some say the writing was satire.

Solanos was locked up and diagnosed as a schizophrenic.She had a horrific life and chose a path of hate and violence. She is not the full story of feminism by any means, so I don't think calling feminism evil is correct. Remember lots of feminist women have sons, they are not usually man haters, and have a much more mature, balanced view of life.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
The SCUM manifesto certainly is a man hate writing,written by a very angry woman. She shot Andy Warhol, some say the writing was satire.

Solanos was locked up and diagnosed as a schizophrenic.She had a horrific life and chose a path of hate and violence. She is not the full story of feminism by any means, so I don't think calling feminism evil is correct. Remember lots of feminist women have sons, they are not usually man haters, and have a much more mature, balanced view of life.
I remember the same German Fem Prof from the 70's telling the social worker Mum of my mate that she shouldn't have anything to do with men...........including her son.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Decent men do not want to see, women oppressed , disrespected or mistreated. Women being able to vote and having equality isn't a problem for any fair-minded male.

Of course some women are unfair,man haters and no better than their opposites.Two cheeks of the same bottom,so to speak. I think the danger for some men, is developing a fear of all women. Think of the positive side of female emancipation, good caring mothers as well as being caring intelligent citizens. They should be respected not held back by an ugly mixture of religo- politico fanatics hopelessly out of tune, with human progress.

As for censorship and political correctness,well they can get out of hand.There are many absurdities in these areas. It's a matter of balance, anarchy for people is not a good, nor practical path for humanity. Totalitarian repression isn't desirable for anyone sane either.
Erin Pizzey founded the first refuge for battered women. Upon discovering and becoming vocal about a need for refuges for battered men, she was ousted from the women's organisation she had founded and was informed by police that the threat to her life from feminist extremists was so serious, she went into hiding in a foreign land.

In recent years a documentary called The Red Pill, produced by a woman named Cassie Jaye, brought attention to the need for mens issues to be heard and considered. The extreme feminist backlash against her was such a shock to her that she is no longer a feminist.

Feminism takes no interest in women like Ursula Haverbeck. An elderly German woman, who as a young girl lived near a concentration camp and who's recollections about the 'holocaust' are very different to the official narrative. She was imprisoned by her government merely for asking what evidence exists to justify the never-ending claims against her people.

Similarly, a British woman named Melanie Shaw, who was raped and abused as a child, by a highly organised pedophile ring, which included politicians and other respected members of the establishment, was imprisoned in solitary confinement and subjected to harsh mistreatment just for telling about what happened to her. There's no female unity for women who do not obey the matriarchal collective agenda.

So if decent men do not want to see women oppressed, disrespected or mistreated, it's time to wake up to the fact that feminism is not about the equality, emancipation and empowerment of women at all. It simply spins itself as a victim of patriarchal injustice to disguise and distract from a much deeper and incredibly evil truth.

This first link relates to crimes against children, of a horrifically Satanic nature, that had been coming to public attention just before the Me Too charade distracted the public with relatively insignificant nonsense about the casting couch escapades of Harvey Weinstein. An issue that was well known about from several decades ago, at least.

This second link relates to further crimes against children, also horrific in nature, concerning the decades long mainstream media cover up of the effects of poisonous ingredients in vaccines that are causing illnesses such as autism and many others.

Last edited:

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Erin Pizzey founded the first refuge for battered women. Upon discovering and becoming vocal about a need for refuges for battered men, she was ousted from the women's organisation she had founded and was informed by police that the threat to her life from feminist extremists was so serious, she went into hiding in a foreign land.

In recent years a documentary called The Red Pill, produced by a woman named Cassie Jaye, brought attention to the need for mens issues to be heard and considered. The extreme feminist backlash against her was such a shock to her that she is no longer a feminist.

Feminism takes no interest in women like Ursula Haverbeck. An elderly German woman, who as a young girl lived near a concentration camp and who's recollections about the 'holocaust' are very different to the official narrative. She was imprisoned by her government merely for asking what evidence exists to justify the never-ending claims against her people.

Similarly, a British woman named Melanie Shaw, who was raped and abused as a child, by a highly organised pedophile ring, which included politicians and other respected members of the establishment, was imprisoned in solitary confinement and subjected to harsh mistreatment just for telling about what happened to her. There's no female unity for women who do not obey the matriarchal collective agenda.

So if decent men do not want to see women oppressed, disrespected or mistreated, it's time to wake up to the fact that feminism is not about the equality, emancipation and empowerment of women at all. It simply spins itself as a victim of patriarchal injustice to disguise and distract from a much deeper and incredibly evil truth.

This first link relates to crimes against children, of a horrifically Satanic nature, that had been coming to public attention just before the Me Too charade distracted the public with relatively insignificant nonsense about the casting couch escapades of Harvey Weinstein. An issue that was well known about from several decades ago, at least.

This second link relates to further crimes against children, also horrific in nature, concerning the decades long mainstream media cover up of the effects of poisonous ingredients in vaccines that are causing illnesses such as autism and many others.
These videos do not prove that feminism and Lesbianism are evil. Some people may be evil that pretend to be feminist. Some Lesbians may do evil,just as many heterosexual people do evil. True feminism that respects men and women is not evil, just as somebody's sexuality does not make them evil.

Remember lots of feminist women have sons, they are not usually man haters, and have a much more mature, balanced view of life.
did you hear that story of a bunch of feminists who all deliberately got pregnant and then all had abortions ? they did it as a protest. To make a point.

and i certainly got the point of their zeitgeist.....a nasty scary bunch of looneys.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
These videos do not prove that feminism and Lesbianism are evil. Some people may be evil that pretend to be feminist. Some Lesbians may do evil,just as many heterosexual people do evil. True feminism that respects men and women is not evil, just as somebody's sexuality does not make them evil.
The only time I used the word prove on this thread was in the dialogue panel with The Truth About Vaccines video link. The section of the sentence in question which is visible said..

"This video presents profoundly important information and as many people as possible should know, especially female's. It proves conclusively that evil people have knowingly been poisoning children and babies".

The part of that sentence which is not visible concludes..

"and those we've trusted for far too long have been systematically covering it up".

The other video relates to the issue of Satanic abuse, rape, murder and torture of children and babies, for the purpose of adrenalising their blood, so that evil lunatics can drink it in ritual ceremonies. (to make them feel younger and to show their devotion to Lucifer, btw)

So, those videos may not prove to you conclusively that feminism / lesbianism is evil but they should prove conclusively that decent men, who do not want to see women oppressed, disrespected or mistreated, need to amend their priorities to the defence of innocent children and babies, not feminism / lesbianism.

Last edited:

Irishman abroad

PI Member
did you hear that story of a bunch of feminists who all deliberately got pregnant and then all had abortions ? they did it as a protest. To make a point.

and i certainly got the point of their zeitgeist.....a nasty scary bunch of looneys.
Scroll to the " most popular" comment on this article.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Scroll to the " most popular" comment on this article.
I tried to post an important info link in the comments to that article but I'm not a FB Twitter type of guy so it wouldn't let me. If you would like to help get the news out, piece the link together and post it. Or at least watch it and give it some thought. The comment was intended to say..

If anybody is interested in truths of critical importance to the safety of children and babies, try this link for size.

The Truth About Vaccines (episode 8)
https: //www. bitchute. com/video/ 5vFuCL3ZmGhC/

Top Bottom