Female Judges in Italy rule that Victim of Alleged Rape by 2 Migrants was too Masculine to be Raped

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

A female panel of judges in Italy decided a woman was too ‘masculine’ to be raped

Incredibly the Judges over-ruled Medical Evidence & say the Woman Nicknamed named "Viking" could have had an "exuberant Night out".​

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
This is the Cardinal Pell case in reverse, where Libtard judges replace evidence with their own "feelings."

I. The alleged victim was a "migrant" too. She came from Peru, and has since returned there.

2. The original verdict was overturned on appeal and there will be a retrial.

3. I note this OP was opened in the Immigration and Refugees forum. Sly, but transparently so. Italy has a very poor record of convicting sex offenders of any and all nationalities, including native Italians, something the article linked to makes very clear. This is the opposite of "libtardery". The reason is a very old-fashioned attitude towards women alleging sexual offences. They must be no better than they should be, etc etc

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
I. The alleged victim was a "migrant" too. She came from Peru, and has since returned there.

3. I note this OP was opened in the Migrants and Refugees forum. Sly, but transparently so. Italy has a very poor record of convicting sex offenders of any and all nationalities, including native Italians, something the article linked to makes very clear. This is the opposite of "libtardery". The reason is a very old-fashioned attitude towards women alleging sexual offences. They must be no better than they should be, etc etc

Obviously, if the perps and the victim were migrants, then the immigrant forum is the correct place for this thread. Libtardism is replacing facts and logic with "feelings" and emotional impressions - which is what these Libtard judges did in this case.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

3. I note this OP was opened in the Immigration and Refugees forum. Sly, but transparently so. Italy has a very poor record of convicting sex offenders of any and all nationalities, including native Italians, something the article linked to makes very clear. This is the opposite of "libtardery". The reason is a very old-fashioned attitude towards women alleging sexual offences. They must be no better than they should be, etc etc
So?

Nice try, but no. The alleged offenders did not receive special treatment because they or their victim were migrants. It is very hard to convict anyone of rape in Italy. If you think the reasoning the judges in the first trail gave for acquitting the defendants was because they were liberals, then I suppose generations of British and Irish judges were liberals when they accepted arguments such as the alleged victim was wearing a short skirt, or was drunk, or wasn't a virgin. :)

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Obviously, if the perps and the victim were migrants, then the immigrant forum is the correct place for this thread. Libtardism is replacing facts and logic with "feelings" and emotional impressions - which is what these Libtard judges did in this case.
Sarah is basically telling us the victim was brown so we can't speak about it.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Nice try, but no. The alleged offenders did not receive special treatment because they or their victim were migrants. It is very hard to convict anyone of rape in Italy. If you think the reasoning the judges in the first trail gave for acquitting the defendants was because they were liberals, then I suppose generations of British and Irish judges were liberals when they accepted arguments such as the alleged victim was wearing a short skirt, or was drunk, or wasn't a virgin. :)

The perps and the victim were migrants, hence this thread is in the immigration forum. What part of that don't you understand?

Last edited:

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nothing slyer than a Demographic Rapist.

There is an Interface between Demographic & Sexual Rape.

All Details are in both Links...

Top Bottom