FBI shut down National Solar Observatory

OP
OP
Casstiel

Casstiel

Political Irish
here are the most recent images of the sun. As you can see the sun has started to show areas of dark. Scientists are concerned and are not sure if this is just temporary or permanent

Considering how easy it is to monitor solar activity without the need for these immense observatories and also given the fact that most solar activity is telegraphed via prior activity, I'd say the OP should relax and stop worrying.

Unless its aliens. Then yer fucked.

OP
OP
Casstiel

Casstiel

Political Irish
This guy thinks the Observatory was being used to Spy on White Sands!

Chinese were spying on White Sands Missile Range tests via antennae array at observatory site.

Security related issue due to the observatories network being tied into potentially classified research which was hacked by foreign intelligence agencies.

Multi-racial USA has no secrets any more. Chinese 2nd gen immigrants, students and expats are sending EVERTHING back to the home land. Corporate, Government and academic are all been harvested. Here in Europe as well.

All Chinese in western civilization should be treated as Communist spies unless proved otherwise and not left near anything sensitive.

Don't listen to me thou, here's James Dyson on the matter.
Dyson: China has spy bugs in British universities

Chinese postgraduates are stealing technological and scientific secrets from British universities, according to inventor
Dyson: China has spy bugs in British universities

Last edited:

jpc

Security related issue due to the observatories network being tied into potentially classified research which was hacked by foreign intelligence agencies.
That's a lot more plausible!
Simplest explanation every time.

OK folks the shotgun is loaded and I have [finally] located the tin opener and filled the bath

Let them come ….:mad:
let me know when its time to head for the bunker, of to Lidl to stock up on beans.
Will be still be able to access the site that's what I want to know....

This Youtuber believes we are being visited by UFO`s

DIVERSION FOR THE MASSES ?
Oh ffs.

Why are these stupid fucking photographs nearly always........no , always unclear and distorted. We have the fucking Hubble telescope and even terrestrial telescopes or even amateur telescopes now that take crystal clear photos of the sun and galaxies billions of light years away.

Yet lo and behold another smudgy distorted unclear photo of "UFO" near the sun - which could easily be light distortion on lens etc.

No. When FBI are up to this shit, it has fuck all to do with matters celestial and everything to do with diverting attention DOWN HERE ON EARTH.

What do the FBI have going on to be diverting attention from human nefarious goings on down here - fucking plenty, especially with US mid-terms coming up.

Last edited:
here are the most recent images of the sun. As you can see the sun has started to show areas of dark. Scientists are concerned and are not sure if this is just temporary or permanent

Normal.

NASA’s Solar Dynamics Observatory has discovered a strange spot in the Sun, as if the star would form a square hole in its crown. Even though this may seem strange or scary for some of us, astronomers let us know what is the explanation for this strange yet interesting phenomenon.

These low density regions are called coronal holes and they are determined by the strong solar wind bursts into space. The regions appear dark in the ultraviolet light because UV wavelength has less material to shine. Small fragments bright plasma can be seen inside this hole. This low density region is located in the south pole of the sun, so Earth is not likely to be hit by solar winds.

NASA discovered a black hole in the sun. What is the explanation?

Image: Holes in the Sun's corona

Newest 'Hole' in the Sun Is a Doozy

What I want to know is, what are the FBI and other deep state priming the public consciousness for?
That's where your focus should lie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom