Favourite Star Trek Episode?

Quantum

Political Irish
Do we have any fellow Trekkie's here?

If so, what is your favourite Star Trek episode and why? It can be from any of the various shows.

Mine would be the inner light from STNG.

A beautiful story that really captures the moment, the score was perfect and precious. The ending made me feel like I had been on the same journey and had the same loss.

I dont think Picard every really recovered from this, and forever kept the moment close to his heart.

OP
OP
Quantum

Quantum

Political Irish
Picard- Remoaner Gaystapo :p
I know, whats up with that?

I really like Patrick Stewart but then he went all snowflake and ruined it for me. That said I cant take anything away from his acting ability especially in STNG.

Not sure why he even cares about Brexit, he lives in America and is applying for American Citizenship to fight Donald trump. :confused:

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Have to say I thought it was quite a clever plot the episode from the original series where Kirk upon arriving at a new planet had to mediate between the people who were white on the left and black on the right who were discriminating against the people who were white on the right and black on the left.

The darker show DS9 was quite good. I'm lousy at knowing or even remembering the names of given episodes -- but the one with Garak flaking out because he had some spy-device installed in his brain from way back in his old spymaster days. And of course, the episodes were Garak blows up his own shop so that he and Odo can go off for a jaunt in the Gamma Quadrant with Garak's old boss and a possé of Romulans. All good fun.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Have to say I thought it was quite a clever plot the episode from the original series where Kirk upon arriving at a new planet had to mediate between the people who were white on the left and black on the right who were discriminating against the people who were white on the right and black on the left.

I remember this, great episode and probably explains humans quite well despite it being aliens!

I have a vague memory from the original series of a world that was populated by birdmen.Star Trek was certainly a most imaginative series.It also showed a united world where money had been abolished.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account

I frequently reference this exact episode when explaining Northern Ireland strife.

Top Bottom