• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Far left hard cases ANTIFA's show of strength in Sligo against racism

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
Degenerates child rapists common criminals and cowards. Antifa really are the dregs of humanity.

I suppose no right wingers have been convicted of pedophile crimes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@graceland.com

PI Member
PI Member
Mar 27, 2016
Actually I do. Disabled people tend to have huge hearts. They know what suffering is and it hurts them to see others suffering. I'm also against direct provision - but for different reasons. Keeping people in these places for up to ten years - or even more - is a disgrace no matter what way you look at it. Given that there's a thuggish far right element loitering around these days, she is very brave to be there on her own. I commend her for that.
So much nonsense in that reply
What is your experience of people with disabilities, people with disabilities are just like anyone else, good bad and indifferent.
There is nobody keeping these people in these places, that's their Choice, if you don't know that then I can't help you.
There is zero chance anyone will go near her in a wheelchair, she knows that you know that and I know that.
You seem to be on a 24hour vigil to keep yourself the centre of attention.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
So much nonsense in that reply
What is your experience of people with disabilities, people with disabilities are just like anyone else, good bad and indifferent.
There is nobody keeping these people in these places, that's their Choice, if you don't know that then I can't help you.
There is zero chance anyone will go near her in a wheelchair, she knows that you know that and I know that.
You seem to be on a 24hour vigil to keep yourself the centre of attention.

I have a lot of experience with people who have disabilities - and I've never met more generous or kind hearted people in my life. As for there being no chance of someone in a wheelchair being attacked, these knuckledragging thugs have beaten a women on crutches and an old men in his 70s, so beating a woman in a wheelchair would be no difficulty to them.

Seánie McRant

PI Member
Apr 22, 2019
bantheinternet.org

I'll Bite Your Legs Off!
Lads.... I hate to admit it but we're really f*ckd...
They've got all the aces...

B*st*rds.

D

Deleted member 685

Non Registered Member
The high numbers of Antifa scum with criminal records for going after children is a give away. One of the scum killed by that brave teen being an example

There's an endless list of right wingers with the same convictions. And I very much doubt if most of those pedophile priests were Left Wingers.

Last edited by a moderator:

@graceland.com

PI Member
PI Member
Mar 27, 2016
I have a lot of experience with people who have disabilities - and I've never met more generous or kind hearted people in my life. As for there being no chance of someone in a wheelchair being attacked, these knuckledragging thugs have beaten a women on crutches and an old men in his 70s, so beating a woman in a wheelchair would be no difficulty to them.
What experience, do you work with them in the disability or mental health sector and for how long

Top Bottom