Fake News Watch

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
Ha Ha, usual crap tweet about a "Putsch" in Kyiv ie the standard Kremlin propaganda analysis (that would do Goebels proud) of the changes brought about by people power in Ukraine.
It was a fake news story in Politico. The usual Neocon anti-Russian spiel devoid of any mention of the Western imperial aggression that led Putin to react.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
It was a fake news story in Politico. The usual Neocon anti-Russian spiel devoid of any mention of the Western imperial aggression that led Putin to react.
The article was too boring to read, I started reading it and gave up, I wasn't commenting on it, I was commenting on the tweet.

So was there any Western imperial aggression in Ukraine?
Ill answer that one for you - no there was not.

Unless you count Western countries reaching out asking to be new bestest friends with Ukraine offering a model of governance that the Ukrainian populace found far more attractive than the Russian model as aggression.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
It was a fake news story in Politico. The usual Neocon anti-Russian spiel
Proudly brought to you by the State Dept., C.I.A. and the National Endowment for Democracy.

devoid of any mention of the Western imperial aggression that led Putin to react.
Like the Russian "attack" on Georgia, after weeks of Georgian shelling of Russian positions across the border, provoking them to retaliate in kind? As with the Ukraine, Uncle Sam strings these useful idiots along and goads them into provocation, but then cries foul when Ivan defends himself.