• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

USA Fake News and the attempted Election Steal

Are they attempting to steal the US Election from President Trump

• Yes

Votes: 55 74.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters

bAd

PI Member
Total mumpitz!
Posts like yours are very damaging for this forum. No sane person will come in here seeing messages like yours.
Oh for heaven's sake get a grip of yourself. What he said was perfectly legitimate and any reasonably informed, halfway open minded sane person would be able to see that.

You are just broadcasting Orwellian stuff like "Peace being war and war being peace".
Nope, it's more like you rhetorically exaggerating for the lack of reasoning.

You try to turn the truth into a lie.
Get some sense, accept defeat and move on!
The President hasn't accepted defeat yet because there's plenty of evidence of widespread electoral fraud. To think that it's sense to "accept defeat and move on" in what is likely an attempt to steal an election, is to think that democratic justice and the will of the people is meaningless.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
As of now the electoral college vote count is 0 to Biden and 0 to Trump.
What's your best guess as to who will have more electoral college votes when they are totted up. I'll give anyone who wants it €1000 to €100.
I'll take Biden, and just to clarify the bookies have already paid out on Biden.

El Chaval.

PI Member
What's your best guess as to who will have more electoral college votes when they are totted up. I'll give anyone who wants it €1000 to €100.
I'll take Biden, and just to clarify the bookies have already paid out on Biden.
It could be that neither reach 270.
Then it goes to the House of Representatives and each State has 1 vote.
Republicans have 31 votes and Dems 19.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Ill give anyone €1000 to €100 on Trump winning. Then Ill put a proportion of whatever stake I get on Betfair where I can currently get 25/1 on Trump winning meaning Ive just banked a nice risk-free profit of whatever I have left of the stake.

Wolf

PI Member
No, they haven't.
At least PP hasn't, my bet on Trump is still pending.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Ill give anyone €1000 to €100 on Trump winning. Then Ill put a proportion of whatever stake I get on Betfair where I can currently get 25/1 on Trump winning meaning Ive just banked a nice risk-free profit of whatever I have left of the stake.
Did you take my advice? I ask as someone has put some money on Trump since I made my post 25 minutes ago. as I see his odds on Betfair have gone from 25/1 to 24/1 in that time.

mikeo

PI Member
Does anyone here know

1 Do all states use dominion software?
2 Is it up to each state to decide to utilise software
Only heard that Texas had rejected it...(pretty sure)..everybody concentrates so much on Swing ststes..not sure about others.

I'm pretty sure that individual states have a lot of control about the way they can conduct the election process...should maybe look at that when it's a Presidential election..🤔
But might be hard to change..constitution-ally

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Did you take my advice? I ask as someone has put some money on Trump since I made my post 25 minutes ago. as I see his odds on Betfair have gone from 25/1 to 24/1 in that time.
I didn't Wex, I'd enough invested, but Betfair is a good way to bet particularly if one is shrewd enough to play the odds correctly, not as easy as it sounds.

Top Bottom