• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Facemasks to be compulsory in England's shops - Should Ireland follow?

valamhic

PI Member
Jan 25, 2019
I would have thought there would be government advise to co-habiting couples where one partner works in high risk occupations. I know of one man who got it but his wife did not. It was a big wonder round here. I don't have radio or TV, so any comment would be good.

NiceNin

Staff member
PI Member
PI Member
May 26, 2018
Deborah Cohen Investigations Editor at British Medical Journal and formerly BBC Newsnight and a medical doctor herself has done great work the last few days exposing the facemask scam. Turns out the push to make masks mandatory came purely from politicking and sectors of the MSM and not from the medical community at all and there's no credible randomised control trial evidence to support their use.

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
No country could ever reach herd immunity if everyone wore masks. Is that the logic?

They cant reach herd immunity through infection because the antibodies dont last. So people are at risk of being infected repeatedly. The physical damage to the body could be cumulative, especially on lung function. I'd rather wear a mask.

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
The answer is No. Boris Johnson, Hancock etc can keep their seedy Freemasonic noncery to themselves.

This is the point of no return for me, where it starts to get nasty. Already I was in Lidl this morning, saw a white haired middle aged local man in front of me wearing a visor, and something flipped in me, I told him straight out how utterly ridiculous he looked and that Fianna Fail was taking the piss out of him.

Legislation also doesn't specify "face masks", it says "face coverings", if this strategy worked why was Iran rampant with COVID?

Also seeing online there's a been a big upturn in online purchases of those cardboard celebrity masks. One man says he's going to buy a Tony Blair one as if you wear that you will get away with anything.
I'm getting to feel that way myself and I woldn't be alone. Heartening to hear a couple of much younger acquaintances of mine start questioning the whole covid event, one explaining why she refused to wear a mask at work while the other thought the government was overplaying the whole thing and he simply didn't believe it anymore.

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
They cant reach herd immunity through infection because the antibodies dont last. So people are at risk of being infected repeatedly. The physical damage to the body could be cumulative, especially on lung function. I'd rather wear a mask.
You'd rather wear a mask forever? I'll take the vitamins and HCQ and feck the mask.

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
You'd rather wear a mask forever? I'll take the vitamins and HCQ and feck the mask.
Well we dont have proof HCQ works. Theres even indications that people on HCQ to treat other conditions catch Covid anyway.

So a mask until a vaccine comes in, or risk of screwed up lungs for the rest of my life?

Wearing a mask just isn't a big deal, practically.

Wolf

PI Member
Feb 17, 2019
Masks should be made from white wool only, maybe with a cute little black nose to the front.
Handy for identifying the sheeple.:)

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020
Masks should be made from white wool only, maybe with a cute little black nose to the front.
Handy for identifying the sheeple.:)
Ironically, as one of the links in an earlier post pointed out, cloth masks dont work ;)

Polyco

PI Member
Mar 28, 2020
Well we dont have proof HCQ works. Theres even indications that people on HCQ to treat other conditions catch Covid anyway.

So a mask until a vaccine comes in, or risk of screwed up lungs for the rest of my life?

Wearing a mask just isn't a big deal, practically.
Yeah, and the vaccine ain't gonna kill anyone!

We've got to learn to live with this bug, not keep running away from it like frightened little girlies!

M1A2

PI Member
Jul 8, 2020

Top Bottom