• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Blog Facebook Says it is Deleting Accounts at the Direction of the U.S. and Israeli Governments

This article by Glenn Greenwald raises some very troubling points regarding
our foolish dependence on a few giant corporations for our free speech
and for the propagation of important news and information

Facebook Says it is Deleting Accounts at the Direction of the U.S. and Israeli Governments

It’s hard to believe that anyone’s ideal view of the internet entails vesting the power in the U.S. Government, the Israeli Government, and other world powers to decide who may be heard on it and who must be suppressed. But increasingly, in the name of pleading with internet companies to protect us, that’s exactly what is now happening.

Have we had enough of fake reality and lies manufactured and fed to us as "reality" by
a small number of large corporate entities controlled by vested interests such as the US government?

Is it now time for a mass exodus from corporate Facebook and twitter and a return to
the days of independent media and setting up our own independent websites?

Irish Warrior

PI Member
PI Member
Nov 18, 2017
Fascistbook/Twatter are double standard social conditioning tools of the globalists. Thankfully both seem to be dying a slow death after their disgraceful behavior. Not content with deleting conservatives comments and banning them for periods of time trying to force them to the multicult way of thinking by punishing them like out of line schoolkids or mutts that just shit on the carpet. They then decided to remove tens of thousands of French Marine Le Pen supporters. The Same with Wilders in Netherlands. America and UK got the same treatment.
Germany and Merkel then took on the Donald Trump phrase of "Fake News" and turned it into a weaponised lefty buzzword. She called Suckerberg for a meeting where she got him to police Facebook even more. Germans doors started getting kicked in by police over Facebook comments against Islamic immigration and Sieg Heil Merkel the rancid old bitch.
Then it was Ireland's turn, in the space of 2 days all pages sharing news from the Continent and everyone connected disappeared. All were both IP and name banned for life. Trying to keep the Irish stupid which has backfired.
Social media is not only a training device but also an information gathering tool. If not then they wouldn't be so biased in pushing one agenda nor would they have been able to wipe out thousands of accounts in days.
All governments are in on this.

Last edited:

Irish Warrior

PI Member
PI Member
Nov 18, 2017
At least in the UK the Deep State use "face book" to keep an eye on people. If you think about it, "face book" must seem like manna from Heaven for the more lazy spooks.

Between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat there's not a whole lot you can't find out about most people these days. That's if you're a nosy civilian. Big brother can dive into everything with PRSI numbers and the click of a button.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Between Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat there's not a whole lot you can't find out about most people these days. That's if you're a nosy civilian. Big brother can dive into everything with PRSI numbers and the click of a button.

People got nicked on the UK mainland for stuff they said in a private facebook chat room under "Hate Laws" which are a LOT stricter over there than they are in Northern Ireland. Now they were actual Neo-Nazis, and I mean actual ones (people throw that term around much to wildly these days), so I don't really care about them any more than I would care about some lunatic Sunni getting nabbed for similar but I took note. People also need to know that employers read people's face books. In fact an increasing number of employers in the UK wont hire people who don't have them because they cannot basically spy on them even though they claim that the reason for that is that it shows someone is "anti-social".

Irish Warrior

PI Member
PI Member
Nov 18, 2017
People got nicked on the UK mainland for stuff they said in a private facebook chat room under "Hate Laws" which are a LOT stricter over there than they are in Northern Ireland. Now they were actual Neo-Nazis, and I mean actual ones (people throw that term around much to wildly these days), so I don't really care about them any more than I would care about some lunatic Sunni getting nabbed for similar but I took note. People also need to know that employers read people's face books. In fact an increasing number of employers in the UK wont hire people who don't have them because they cannot basically spy on them even though they claim that the reason for that is that it shows someone is "anti-social".

Proper Neo Nazis have no real numbers or power. They're not a threat. I find them stupidly funny and wouldn't take them seriously in any way. That's just a witch hunt to make it look like they're doing something while turning a blind eye to Antifa and Islamic types. They're actually attacking and killing people. The latest being they burned Martin Selners car in Austria because they knew he was out of the country. They burnt a car belonging to his parents recently too. Where are the preventative arrests and spying on these sides?
I know plenty of people without Facebook, it's not being anti-social to have a private life. I've made it quite clear to the local Antifa girls that I heard were trying to dig into my business to "take me down" that if I catch them in my business I'll turn wherever I find them red for fun.
It's an epidemic of nosy gossiping fucks with nothing productive to be doing trying to keep everyone down in the shit with them. The fact that not having a social media can affect your chance of gaining employment no matter your other qualifications says a lot about the employers and whoever doesn't get a job with these firms on those grounds has dodged a major bullet.

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
Oct 30, 2015
Proper Neo Nazis have no real numbers or power. They're not a threat. I find them stupidly funny and wouldn't take them seriously in any way. That's just a witch hunt to make it look like they're doing something while turning a blind eye to Antifa and Islamic types. They're actually attacking and killing people. The latest being they burned Martin Selners car in Austria because they knew he was out of the country. They burnt a car belonging to his parents recently too. Where are the preventative arrests and spying on these sides?
I know plenty of people without Facebook, it's not being anti-social to have a private life. I've made it quite clear to the local Antifa girls that I heard were trying to dig into my business to "take me down" that if I catch them in my business I'll turn wherever I find them red for fun.
It's an epidemic of nosy gossiping fucks with nothing productive to be doing trying to keep everyone down in the shit with them. The fact that not having a social media can affect your chance of gaining employment no matter your other qualifications says a lot about the employers and whoever doesn't get a job with these firms on those grounds has dodged a major bullet.

To make it clear I do think it is highly unjust that people were sent to prison for using racial slurs in a private chat room. Even though Antifa hate the Western Ruling Elites who I'm sure have no love them, I think the latter see Antifa as useful for containing public opposition to globalism and mass immigration. They have a very similar relationship to each other to the one that the FreiKorps who were mainly hard core Nationalistic Monarchists had to the ruling Social Democrats who used them to put down the various Communist insurgencies in Germany between 1918 and 1923. Politics often makes strange bed fellows. That is how I understand the situation anyway.

Easily manipulated Sunni chauvinists also make useful cannon fodder for NATO proxy wars which is why often the UK State has a kid gloves' approach to them.

Top Bottom