Facebook and the upcoming EU election

Templar

Donator
PI Member
Well according to this Video Facebook will be censoring material and persons during the election. A war room with 40 staff has been setup here in Dublin to monitor social media and block the views of the right.

valamhic

PI Member
Well according to this Video Facebook will be censoring material and persons during the election. A war room with 40 staff has been setup here in Dublin to monitor social media and block the views of the right.

That's it. The strange thing is there is no alternative to the tech giants. However (I can only speak for Ireland) they use public wires.

page61

PI Member
I posted a picture last night of Thomas kent who was executed by the brits on this day and received a caution ???

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
I posted a picture last night of Thomas kent who was executed by the brits on this day and received a caution ???
the Irish Times have been banging on all week about ending commemorations to illegal violent 1916 Rising. That it gives platforms to the like Saoradh. This from a newspaper who called for the execution of the 1916 men at the time. Attempt to close down all opposition? I am more minded that its an effort to increasingly separate a people from their history.

Last edited:

page61

PI Member
the Irish Times have been banging on all week about ending commemorations to illegal violent 1916 Rising. That it gives platforms to the like Saoradh. This from a newspaper who called for the execution of the 1916 men at the time. Attempt to close down all opposition? I am more minded that its an effort to increasingly separate a people from their history.
Without a doubt ..

That article was shambolic and should not have been published in an Irish paper.. the author should be thrown out of Eire.

I can see the same with the proposed historic quarter in Moore st.. A high court judge approved and recognized the buildings and some clown of a developer falsely puts a story in the same paper that they are not the right buildings even though this was sorted out before... I guarantee if you wanted to put up a statue to the black and tans ,you would receive every help in the book .but Irish History.. no

A statue of Tom Clarke was refused for the city center

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Without a doubt ..

That article was shambolic and should not have been published in an Irish paper.. the author should be thrown out of Eire.

I can see the same with the proposed historic quarter in Moore st.. A high court judge approved and recognized the buildings and some clown of a developer falsely puts a story in the same paper that they are not the right buildings even though this was sorted out before... I guarantee if you wanted to put up a statue to the black and tans ,you would receive every help in the book .but Irish History.. no

A statue of Tom Clarke was refused for the city center
Dubs were all out with their little Union Jack flags waving them at the Queen of England years ago during her visits which is why they're called Jackeens.
Then the country muck savages got sick of the Jackeen shite, went up and tore them a new arsehole.
Needs to happen again soon.

TW Tone

PI Member
Dubs were all out with their little Union Jack flags waving them at the Queen of England years ago during her visits which is why they're called Jackeens.
Then the country muck savages got sick of the Jackeen shite, went up and tore them a new arsehole.
Yes, those Dubliners such as Robert Emmett, Wolfe Tone, Richard Madden, Patrick & Willie Pearse, JM Plunkett, Ernie O Some other person......

Last edited:

TW Tone

PI Member

That's utter nonsense.

Top Bottom